Chapter 4

Like I said. I was younger when I wrote this. I'm a grown ass woman very aware of the content I create. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I couldn't see a thing,there was something tied over my mouth and I was tied to something,it felt like iron, a headboard maybe? no way. I could hear metallic like and heavy footsteps I pulled on this rope. not budging. a door creaked open,I froze I folded my knees under me, what I wearing a dress? I heard a soft chuckle, I turned my head to the sound, I didn't like it one bit. ''Hello there.'' the voice said. Male, British drawl he was close by me.

I twisted my hands, I was shaky though i tugged on the rope like material, with every move I made the laughter increased, I whimpered against this leather like material over my mouth. And then I felt a hand touch me.

then my blindfold came off, i squinted against the Bright light. but one thing was for sure, i was dead on. i was tight to an iron rough bed, with metallic designs and swirls here and there. i looked around the room paintings everywhere where the hell was i? ''Like it? it's your new home.'' i head turned automatically towards the voice, my eyes widened in awe, he was absolutely beautiful. His green eyes were impossibly bright.

His thick black hair was pushed back his porcelain thin face emanated his cheekbones,he looked much more older than me,late 20's maybe? his clad attire was,unusual, suits almost like armor, he smiled a little at me, ''Hm?'' was all i could make out, then i looked down at myself, ''HMM?!'' i was in lingerie, these bastards had undressed me how wonderful,it was almost see through.

i could see my hands now, i pulled my body forward and my restricted hands found the bind on my mouth i pulled it off and let out a well deserved breath of air. i turned back to the man, ''where am i?'' i demanded calmly, i had seen many tv shows and read enough to know how to deal with psychopaths, serial killers, even rapists.

''This, my lovely little one, is my wonderful bed chamber, in other words my room.'' i pulled a little on the ropes. ''That's not what i meant,where exactly am i, or are you a phantom of my dreams? who are you?'' i asked, ''I?'' he smiled proudly, "I am called Loki: God Of Mischief. and you are in my kingdom.'' my face fell a little. ''Heh, you mean to tell that i'm in Asgard?'' I said half joking. he smiled. ''Yes,'' he said simply, ''Why am i here?'' he held a gloved finger to my lips, ''That is where i draw the line dear. I am your master. You, are my slave, you do whatever the hell i want you to.'' his words hit me hard. ''Or what?'' i ask.

he grabs my neck in a choking matter. ''Or you die if you fail in pleasing me.'' i tried to jerk my head away, he just tightened his grip, i tried to stand. ''You really don't understand do you?'' he asked me he let go of my neck and pressed himself up against me. he held my arms steady, ''You're mine for the keeping, you have to do anything I say  instinctively. I thrust my head backwards into his face, i felt him loosely fall back, he chuckled darkly, the in a flash he had a fistful of my hair, i clenched my teeth to keep myself from screaming, my face was blank, i didn't believe all of this! his hand wrapped itself tighter in my hair.

''Oh, so you're a tough one are you dear?'' i noticed i was barefoot, i could feel plush carpet beneath my feet, i pulled tighter on these ropes, one felt loose, i was a little unaware the 'Loki's' hand was coaxing my whole body to the floor by just tugging on my hair. ''I learn to teach you some respect.'' he said, he put his hand around my mouth,and i bit of course. It was the first thing I thought about doing. he groaned a little in pain, i don't see how, i was the one who had just bit into a leather glove. he pulled my hair back to look at him, i closed my eyes, ''open your eyes.'' he commanded.

I didn't listen. he pulled my hair again, my hair was thick and long and i wasn't exactly tender headed so, it didn't really hurt, he wasn't grabbing at my roots so i was safe, i had practiced a certain routine with handcuffs when i was little bit of a Houdini fan, I bent my thumbs back all the way into the hook of the rope knot, my eyes were still closed. ''You're not going to listen to me?'' I ignored him, only did my eyes open when I felt two sheathed hands grab roughly at my chest, I gasped; That hurt.

i winced and i looked into his eyes, the impossible green ones. index out, ''Now,'' he whispered, his lips brought themselves upon mine, i pressed my lips together in the kiss. middle finger out. i closed my eyes. ''Now's not to late to apologize you know.'' he said, ''Bite me.'' i said through clenched teeth. i was breaking a lot of rules in my survival book.

i freed my hands and pushed his body backward, he stared at my hands, ''What kind of a little witch are you?'' 'Loki' asked me. ''not a little witch i'm human. and you are not my master!'' i spat. he laughed at me. ''You're futile attempt to defend yourself is useless, i am a god.'' he approached me and pinned me to the bed by my arms, ''It's time for you to learn your place.'' he said huskily.