Chapter 27

it was quiet this morning, i opened my eyes to the glow of the asgardian sun, i wasnt very sleepy or hungry, no words could explain how much i loved the man who was laying next to me, i reached up and ran my fingers through his raven hair, my eyes closed as i blindly tousled the softness, i felt him shift, i opened my eyes to find a familiar,bright green staring at me, i blushed, pulling my hand out of his hair, ''Hello.'' he said.'' i smiled, ''hi.'' he places his head on my chest, ''Last night was...'' he began, ''bliss?'' i asked him. he nodded, ''mm yes,bliss.'' he drew circles on my arm with his finger, ''We could go another round you know.'' he said.

i was about to answer but a thundering pair of footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway, the door burst open and i pulled the covers over my head, ''brother! you're still in bed when you can be out and about in the kingdom?'' thor asked, his booming voice sounded cheefful, ''where is aorabelle?'' i heard siti's voice ask. ''i pulled the covers down a little bit,'' siti made a face, ''So thats what i heard last night.'' she said, she shuddered, i sat up clutching the sheet to myself. ''oh god have some shame.'' she said turning her head. ''You walked in on us.'' loki said from beside me. ''By the way i wont be surprised if all of asgard heard you last night.'' i covered my face with a pillow, ''Yes, father was quite proud,'' i heard thor say, i felt loki's arm snake around me. ''Give us a moment,we'll join you as soon as we can.'' i gasped and turned to my lover when i heard the door shut, ''They heard us?'' i asked him. he nodded. ''Yes,you were quite loud, my name escaped your lips many a time.'' i groaned at him, ''dont say stuff like that.'' i got up, pulling the sheet with me, i headed towards the bathroom so i could take a shower. ''wait.'' loki called behind me. ''I shall join you.''~

"They did what?!'' odin hissed upon finding out his son's had descended to joutunheim. frigga folded her arms, ''Mr. all-knowing.'' she mocked simply, ''The frost giants will be back. and soon.'' odin said to himself, frigga's mind was elsewhere, ''I think loki will inherit the throne.'' she said, ''we'll dip her into the fountain of Yggdrasil and she'll be immortal,'' odin sighed at his wife, ''If he marries her, she'll have no choice, but as for being king frigga you know why we can do that!'' frigga let her face fall, ''yes but loki is perhaps more capable of having children with her, once she becomes an official woman of age 18, she be shooting out babies like mad!'' odin stared at his wife as she raged, ''How beautiful they'll be!''

''You fight like the maiden you are!'' Volstagg charged at me, i dodged his axe, i sommersaulted out to his left, i assumed that was his blind side, i was overwhelmed by my action so much i got caught off gaurd, i just simply stared at my staff as it lay on the ground, i looked at my empty hands, ''HAHA!'' ''How did-'' volstagg held his hand out to me, i huffed and took it, not wanting to be a sore loser. i blew my bangs out of my face. ''good match.'' he said. sif laughed, ''very good indeed volstagg i thought she had you.'' sif twirled a sword in her hand, then she pointed it at me. siti gasped from her safe spot, ''wanna take me on?'' she asked, i shook my head, ''i'm y-know, really tired.'' i said, siti laughed ''fighting volstagg took alot out of me y-know? maybe next week.'' she flipped the blade, i could hear the blade cut the air, loki laughed,  ''come now sif, we dont want to scare her,'' hogun muttered, ''as it was understood, Aorabelle isnt afraid of anything.'' she looked me in thr eye, then she laughed when i shrank behind volstagg, ''except you.'' i muttered they all laughed at me. loki grabbed my hand and pulled me from behind volstagg, ''You did well.'' he muttered to me. ''Thanks.'' siti got up from her safe place and strode over to me, she looked tired, she looked up and smiled at me, i stuck my bottom lip out, she smiled wider, ''Strange communication these mortals have.'' fandral said, i looked at loki,who was smiling, ''Lets Go Eat!'' volstagg shouted, ''I'm quite famished.'' ''i guess we're eating then.'' Loki said to me.