Illuminated.(A Loki Love Story)

A/N: This story is currently under a rewrite to make it more appropriate to fit the modern world as well as my way of thinking and what i believe in. I had gone through something and I was reflecting through my writing. I was extremely underage. The subject matter I wrote about is essentially NOT okay, and though I'm not completely willing to change ALL elements, I will be modifying a lot. This is long overdue, and I'm sorry to those I've offended.

The feelings that began to well up inside me scared me. This Midgaurdian girl had gripped and shaken my heart in ways I'd never imagined possible. My chest tightened even more as I watched Aorabelle and Siti wade in the waters of the clear creek, She gently touched the surface with her fingertips, a serene smile on her lips as she did so.

As quickly as I'd come relaxed, I tensed as I felt Thor's eyes on me.

''I see you, Brother.'' He chuckled.

''I hear she's become less hostile towards you, You've actually been spending time with her.''

''And?''

 I snapped.Thor Put a Hand under his Chin.

''I see the way you look at her, too.'' He noted in an almost smug tone.

''When she's speaking, when she's playing with children. Or when she's just standing by your side. You like this mortal.''

His words began to sink in, I knew what he was playing at, alluding to.''What's your point?'' I snapped, doggedly. I wished he wouldn't play mind games with me. But his eyes held seriousness as he looked into mine and his mouth dropped into an even more serious line.

''You love her.''