What lies beyond-Chapter 5

I calmly stormed back to the lab, i didn't start crying until i got back. ''So this means we have another task.'' Natasha said to me. i noticed that Steve was gone. ''what do you mean?'' i asked looking up at her. ''We have to keep you from Loki until we find the tesseract, then we'll get you home and safe,'' she said,i nodded, ''he can pinpoint where i am at any moment, i told her and possible bursting her bubble. she frowned, ''Take a breather, i guess its my turn.'' i did what she told me, i curled up in the far room they gave me and texted my mother, Mom,i don't know how long i'll be here,but I'm okay, I'm sorry to make you worry i just have to do this, i'll be home soon i promise. i kissed the phone and stuck it back into my bag, i could be at home right now, ignoring my mom as she begged for me not to pack my stuff in boxes, my beautifully furnished apartments,college.

 i closed my eyes for a brief second, i couldn't help but think about the lost look that Loki gave me. his eyes were not his own. he was...trapped by something and i had to help set him free, my small cat nap was interrupted by quarrelling down the hall, coming from the lab, i got up and teetered to the lab. ''put on the suit,lets go a few rounds.'' captain rogers challenged tony, i didn't know what was going on, i thought guns were going to be drawn, i took another step to listen in, ''oh my god.'' i heard Bruce say, Thor himself at me the same time there was an explosion that made the whole helicarrier shifted.

we were all strewn different places. Thor used himself to shield me. ''what happened?!'' i asked panicked, he shook his head, there was a roar in the distance, my eyes widened oh god, ''Get to the other side of the carrier.'' Thor instructed, i forced myself to stand ''i can help.'' i protested, ''you'll be no hope to us if you're hurt or get killed now go!'' i took of jumping over broken pieces of glass and strewn metal. i didn't even know where the hell i was going, i came across nick fury, ''Miss Beavoir,you should go check on Loki.'' he ordered, i rolled my eyes and turned around, right as i reached the cell, a man i didn't know with the same steely blue eyes and black face looked at me, he pointed his gun at me. i flinched and tried to back away, ''Come,my queen, we shall take you to your highness.'' what the fuck? i turned on my heel just to hit a hard chest, another minion threw me over his shoulder,that hasn't happened to me before.'' ''do not struggle we are here to protect and collect you.'' i looked at him a little. ''Put me down.'' i hissed. ''take her to the jet.''