What lies beyond- Ch 12

I nearly dropped the Food i had and stared at him is disbelief. ''You look surprised.'' He mused calmly,How in the hell could he be so calm?! ''What the F- Siti!'' i called swerving around Loki and placing the food on the counter. ''Siti! where are you?!'' i felt beyond panicked. ''Wheres-'' ''You will look in your bed chamber to find that i have not hurt your dear Siti.'' I stared at him as i ran to my room and let out a huge sigh of relief and frustration...I could hear the shower running,And Siti singing out loud and off beat. I grit my teeth and turned back around. ''What the hell are you doing here?!'' i asked gaurdedly. ''I just came to see the greatest woman in the world,You seemed to have settled in nicely.'' I glared at him and leaned against the wall with my arms folded.

''I really do hope i'm not Interrupting anything.'' I scoffed, ''You are, we were just about to have dinner.'' I pushed past him,glancing back towards by room every once in a while.  ''We?'' I nodded and i casually set the table up while internally freaking out. ''Marco,Siti and I.'' I explained. ''Marco,ah yes that human boy.'' He sneered. ''What the flying fuck is going on here?!'' Siti Stood in the hallways facing us with her nightclothes on and her hair was damp. ''Oh hell no!'' she charged, ''You'd better have A good explanation for intruding into our lives this time.'' Damn Siti! I stared at at,Making a barrier between her and Loki. Who just smiled smugly and nodded curtly. ''You havn't changed a bit.'' She scoffed and made her famous chronic bitch face. ''Damn straight.'' she said again. She looked like she was ready to start swinging.

I heard the faint noise of the door unlocking and Marco stepped in, His calm demeanor went rigid in 2.5 seconds. ''Da Faq?'' he asked throwing his keys to the ground.  ''Oh no. Here to? Havn't you ruined everyone's lives enough as it is?'' ''Thats what i said!'' Siti followed up. Marco rolled his eyes at Loki and moved to stand by us, Loki just kept a smile on his face. ''This has nothing to do with you,Mortal boy.'' Marco shook his head and threw his jacket off. ''Um,It has everything to do with me. these are my best friends, and i'm not going to let you interfere with what we've got going on here.Nope.'' I stared at my cousin and Marco with a trace of a smile on my lips. This was an interesting Night.