Chapter 5

I stared down at this helpless human girl, her chest heaved, there was a fire in her eyes, she was going to continue to fight me, I thought I would give her another chance to redeem herself she didn't seem afraid at all. And I sort of liked it.

''I'm waiting. Two simple words y'know 'I'm so-'' ''Forget it.'' she snapped. She didn't even look at me. ''You could die here and now you know.'' she looked me in the eye. ''So kill me and get it over with.'' she challenged Bold little imp. i pressed her wrist further into the bed, ''No,not yet.'' her little dress was thin,I found the hem at the bottom I pinned her thighs down with my knees she groaned a little in discomfort. I slipped my gloves off and ripped her dress slowly up the middle ''What the hell?!'' She screamed, ''Quiet!'' I commanded, ''You had your chance to speak.'' she wriggled her upper torso, when i was done with the dress i seized her hands again and kissed her on her soft lips again.

she pressed her lips together, she wriggled her wrist, and I'm assuming she tried to head butt me. my tongue prodded at her mouth, ''Nnmm.'' she protested and proceeded to shake her head in refusal, i held her wrist with one hand and grabbed her left breast, she gasped;perfect. I slipped my tongue in. Then there was a knock at my door. ''Loki.'' ugh, it was Thor, I groaned inwardly and growled. ''I'm a little preoccupied!'' I shouted he cracked the door. ''Father wants to see us.'' He said. I slowly dragged myself off of my slave, and rolled my eyes. ''Your clothes I'm assuming are in the same closet as mine: Over there .But don't be in such a hurry to get dressed,I'm not done.'' She hissed at me like a snake and peeled her torn dress off of herself. She didn't once look at me. ''It's my birthday, why did you get one?'' He asked me.

''We are equals brother.'' I said, he smiled I closed my door. ''Whats her name?'' he asked, ''Damn,I don't know.'' I admitted. He laughed, ''I have Siti. She's lovely and funny and very witty. But she's shy.'' he admitted, I folded my arms. We walked down the corridors, ''Humph, i had to wrestle with mine, she's witty and brave.'' Thor grunted, ''Has thou hurt her?'' he asked, ''Not yet,there's going to be trouble if she doesn't mind her tongue.'' I said briskly. Our father sat on his throne with mother at his side, he smiled. ''Well?'' he asked, Thor knee-led, ''She's wonderful father,thank you.'' I shook my head, ''It was all Loki's doing.'' mother said, Thor looked at me. ''Really?'' I shrugged. And felt rather annoyed! ''Father and I collaborated.'' Thor picked me up in an enormous hug, I blushed. I know I did. ''No wonder you have one too.'' ''Father didn't tell me about my own.'' I said. Mother smiled.. ''What is she like?'' i pinched the bridge of my nose.

'' She's difficult, and smart, she could have been a warrior of Asgard in another life, she hasn't even spoken 50 words and she has a smart mouth.-'' ''You're complaining like a child.'' mother scolded, I folded my arms. Feeling like a child. ''Siti is amazing,she's funny and witty, oh, she's amazing.'' Thor said beside me, ''I'm going to show her around tomorrow.'' Now who's being a child? ''And Loki do you plan to show miss..'' I sniffed the air, ''I don't know her name.'' I repeated. ''Well learn it!. Besides,I heard her say she finds the god of mischief most interesting. She even had a pet named after ye,'' father said,''She did?'' I asked in a bored tone ''Get to know her. she's yours forever you know, those two are just as immortal up here as you two, off with ye.''

I turned on my heel, ''Are you going to ask her name?'' Thor prompted, ''In time. how did you get your slaves name?'' i asked when we got to my bedroom door, Thor smiled smugly at me. ''I asked her.'' he said before walking off ,''Maybe you can speak to her,grace her with your charm.'' i suggested he smiled and shook his head, ''Siti is waiting for me, we have much to talk about,goodnight brother,'' he walked off and called over his shoulder: ''try not to kill her.'' Thor said, he was very serious i opened my bedroom door, ''lets try this again,'' I mumbled to myself.