What lies beyond- Ch-19

''Good Evening Ice Queen!'' I heard Marco sing from my doorway. He glared at me and shook his head. ''what? Marco what are you doing?'' I asked him groggily while sitting up, ugh where was my head? I didn't remember anything. ''Did you have dinner at a Ke$ha concert? There are traces of glitter in your bathroom. I saw it when I was getting a face towel.'' I stared at him. ''Sorry. I got sick.'' I sighed and stretched. It felt abnormal in the room. ''Is it hot in here to you?'' I asked while getting out of bed, ''Um I can imagine, I could darn near see my breath when I walked in! I turned the AC off.'' I threw the covers off of me, I was in a tank top and my boxers.

''Are you okay?'' He asked me I nodded then sank. ''I had a weird dream. And I'm hungry.'' I walked past him to the kitchen, with Marco right on my heels, ''what was the dream about?'' he asked while a prepared my food. ''Um... It felt nice out. It was white with glaciers and ice bergs. And there were seals with um....Blue wings.'' ''Blue wings?'' I nodded and pursed my lips, ''Blue wings. And it was fat and cute.'' I shook it from me and went outside to check on Loki-Bird, who was chirping happily in her cage. I smiled to myself and went to the table. Marco sat next to me and nodded, ''Are you sure you're okay?'' he asked casually while draping his arm on the back of the chair I nodded and took a bite of my concoction. ''Yeah. Why?'' I asked. ''Because you just put caramel sauce Tuna. I looked down in surprise. ''Oh.'' I commented and shrugged; it tasted pretty good to me. ''Mmmhmm.'' I replied with a smile as I kept eating. ''...Belle...'' Marco called, ''Yeah it's gross I know but its pretty good.-'' ''No,Belle! You're glowing.'' He sounded alarmed and I looked down at myself. ''Holy-'' He was right; a golden glow was coming from my abdomen, it reminded me of Tony Stark's chest but just golden.

I slipped off my tank top so I could get a better look at all of this. It was coming from my entire torso. ''I knew that crap would be a bad combo.'' I rolled my eyes all the way back, ''It's not from the food, it would have taken longer than this to get a reaction out of it.'' he nodded and paced, ''alright, sit down, what do you need?'' he asked. I walked over to the couch and rubbed my temples. ''My teacher, Professor Meltzler, His number is on the fridge. And Ice.'' I instructed dryly. I wasn't scared right now, just anxious. And a little worried.

''He wants to know what other symptoms you've been having,'' Marco said handing me the cup of ice. ''Tell him about the vomit,'' I whispered as I could no longer sit still, I got up, chewing ice and pacing around the room. Now was the time I could insert the god awful 'Twlight' references. I heard Marco end his phone call and I finished my ice cubes. I sat on the kitchen counter and tears welled in my eyes and slowly started to fall down the sides of my face as I rubbed my stomach. I covered my face with my hands as I came to a startling conclusion / realization.

''Marco, would you mind helping me with some things?'' he nodded. ''You were just glowing, I'm willing to help with anything.'' I smiled and counted again. I had to the end of this month to gather information and get packed,Jane! What did Thor say about Jane? Yes! I knew she'd be looking for him, ''I've got until the end of this month to the trip to Scandinavia-'' ''Belle,I don't think you should go anywhere until we figure out what's wrong with you.'' I peered up at him with certainty, ''I-I know whats wrong with me,Marco. And I know I have to get to Scandinavia.''

''Then can you let me in with a little hint?!'' he demanded as he followed me down the hallway. I put on a small jacket and grabbed my keys,getting ready to make the biggest decisions of my life, Life changing,yes. Dangerous,Hell yeah. I opened the door and tucked my wallet and my cell phone in my pocket, I had to get to my mom and fast.

''Marco,I'm pregnant.''