What Lies beyond- Ch 8

I was getting scolded and scolded, ''What were you thinking?'' ''Why did you do it?'' ''You could have gotten killed.'' i just sat there while a SHIELD nurse bandaged and fixed my broken wrist, i winced in pain, and i couldn't wait until they put me onto that helicopter and sent me back home to where i belonged, at least, That's where i felt i belonged. ''Thor we found Loki,we have him in custody.'' i was about to open my mouth. But the brawny,short agent looked at me and said: ''No,you cant see him.'' i glared at him. Agent Clint Barton, i was guessing. I shook my head and moved my wrist around, ''That should be healed in about six months.'' the nurse said sternly, As if they had told her that i'd escaped to try and help. ''Thanks.'' i said and hopped down from that little bed. ''Aorabelle, your helicopter is ready.'' she handed me my bag.

''I'm sorry i couldn't be of use.'' i told her, and i was really sincere. ''You did all you can and Loki was stopped,that's all that matters.'' she told me. Thor came to see to me. ''What are you going to do to him?'' i demanded. ''He'll Be brought back to Asgard and tried.'' he told me simply, he crossed his big arms and smiled. ''You wont ever have to worry about him again.'' I stared up into Thor'es eyes and frowned, turning the corners of my lips down as far as they would go. ''That's...exactly what you don't want isn't it?'' he asked me, when i looked down and didn't answer him he frowned, ''You Love him.'' he accused. i nodded slowly. ''I think this is good though,i mean i'll forget about him and move on in my mortal life.'' i wasn't being truthful to myself,not one bit.

i shook my head and turned away. ''I'll see you soon,'' i told him, just ready to say goodbye. ''Or maybe not, i don't know all of your laws up there.'' he chuckled a bit and placed his hand upon my shoulder, ''We'll be keeping watch over you.'' He informed be. i nodded and smiled. ''They're ready.'' Maria announced, i picked up my bag and followed her to the landing pad. Maybe the next time i heard about new york it wouldn't be a hot mess. I smiled as i waved at the avengers, i turned and let an agent secure me for flight. And then i was off. back home i went.~

Refrained from speaking and moving i was. Headed back to the place i was forced to call home. I was being placed under maximum security, i couldn't help but give Thor a sympathetic look, of course it wasn't meant for him. ''She's alright.'' he said at once and i answered with a forlorn sigh, i chuckled darkly on the inside, how long did they think these things could hold me? I wasn't going to be held captive for long, and once i got out; I was going to go after her again, my aorabelle. you are not going to get away from be so easily...This time.