What lies beyond- chapter 6

After kicking,screaming and even trying to bite i settled down a little bit.Not i turned and tried to bite the agent that held me,he carried me to a jet where other agents were reading for take off, we were falling and i could feel it,i was pushed onto the jet and set down. even then i didnt stop trying to get away, ''Please.'' he said to me, ''it would be a shame if we had to tie you up.'' i growled in frustration at this, ''i dont think that will be required.'' a calm voice from behind said, i turned to face loki, ''let.me.go.'' i growled at him, ''but why my dear? he asked, ''this will all be over soon, and we will rule all.'' i shook my head, '' i really dont want to rule all!'' i yelled at him, he pulled me into a strong embrace, ''dont touch me let me go.'' i cried. he turned me around to face him, he looked at me with....i dont even know, ''Aorabelle,'' he said calmly ''what?'' i answered bitterly, ''i missed you.'' i stared at him for the longest time and sighed, ''what ever.''  i said, ''i really did.'' he said, i tried to find some way to escape,he couldnt keep me here,

"Damn it!'' steves fists slammed on the table, cracking the glass a little, ''how the hell did he get her?'' tony asked, ''i dont know damn damn damn, now we have to get the tesseract and aorabelle, i dont know what im going to do if she gets hurt.'' tony rolled his eyes, ''sooo, you like her or something?'' he asked, steve scoffed, ''shes a 17 year old girl, and she's smart.'' ''18,'' he corrected, ''gosh this is not going the way we planned,'' steve said, ''coulson is dead and an allie is missing,we have and who knows where thor is. tony shook his head and began to think for a minute,Loki had a logic, it was sloppy,but it was almost perfect,there was only one place he would go right now, he wanted a monument he wanted people to suffer,and where was the place to do it? ''son of a bitch.''~

i looked around in a panic and sighed this ground was hard and uncomfortable.

As of now, new york looked peaceful,no alien army yet, nothing being destroyed, just the whir of the actions from the tesseract overhead. ''Do you really want to go through with this?'' i asked. i thought he would learn that by now,these metal cuffs would not hold me.my thumb had already slipped through one of the hooks, Loki took his time to answer me. but he smiled an eerie smile, ''My dear, isnt this something you've always dreamed of? a throne, me,as your king, you have me to yourself you know.'' i shook my head,tears welled up in my eyes. ''No! its not. you cant rule earth! you cant rule me! you dontHave to do all of this, you're acting crazy....'' my tears flowed down my face. ''Don't you even still care about me? isnt that why you took me from the helicarrier? don't you still love me like i love you?'' i looked up from my place on the ground into his eyes, i saw something flicker in them. ''My dear...'' he said, he bent down and i flinched when he reached for me, he only did it to stroke my face slowly, ''The force brought you here because they believed you compromise me.'' he said, he pushed some of my hair back. then he chuckled lightly, ''Fools they really beileved you could stop me?'' he traced my lips, i heard a turbine from afar. the red metal was unmistakable, ''I believe that they can stop you.'' i told him. he looked at me,his eyes distant. he picked me up and placed me by the glass door. ''You will be my queen.'' he said as he turned away from me to face tony.