Chapter 23 (PART TWO)

it was quiet tonight, exhausted we were, my mother greeted Thor and i, she turned to me, and said, ''dont you have a young maiden waiting for you.'' i groaned, Thor's booming laugh filled the estate. ''yes,you should reunite with her.'' she said, ''sense you two seem to be on...different terms.'' my mother beamed, ''Like future heir to the thrown different?''  she asked, ''i dont know.'' i said honestly. my mother smiled. ''Thats something you should think about.'' her eyes took on a dreamy state, ''Little demi-gods or goddesses. oh your children will be beautiful.'' i gave her a seductive smile and turned towards the area of my bedchamber, ''The stage of odinsleep is almost at an end.'' she called. i felt heavy going towards my private domain and i looked at my wrist again, will she love me when she finds out im a monster? i asked myself, i cracked the door open slowly, i hadnt seen my pet in three days, god i missed her.

i chuckled lightly at the sight that was before me, there were a few books strewn on the floor, she had a pillow in her embrace and there was a bouquet of roses on the desk across the room, also, i see she had found some of my parchment and took a few more trips around the kingdom, i marveled at her artwork even in the dim of the lamplight. after my cleansing, i lay next to aorabelles slumbering body on the bed, her nose crinkled in her sleep when she shifted but she didnt wake up, i absentmindedly brushed some of her hair back from her face. she made a soft noise,he cuteness made me smile, i shifted to turn off the lamp and her eyes fluttered from the movement, ''i'm sorry i woke you, i muttered to the now darkness that surrounded my bedchamber, i felt her shift, and then the light came back on.

 i looked away from her, ''whats the matter?'' she asked, ''did you get hurt on joutun-'' ''no'' i said swiftly, she took on a maternal look that i'd never seen in her before. then again,i hadn't seen alot of sides of her, she reached forward to touch me, i repulsed and that caused her to draw her hand back.''i'm fine.'' i said. desperate, i grabbed her hand ''you love me,so you claim.'' she blinked a few times ''i didnt claim anything, you asked me a question and i answered it.'' i yanked her arm back and dominated her, straddling her hips.

''I want to hear you say it. i say to her, she doesnt wriggled or squirm under me. she just looks up at me with her large jade orbs and says, ''i love you.'' in a reassuring matter, i capture her lips with my own she sqeaked,probably in shock, but in a matter of minutes she melted into the kiss, this was the first time she kissed me like this, lovingly,needy, honestly, i loved all of it, but i wasnt really out of the woods yet. but until i was ready to tell her the truth, i'd let her lips move in harmony with mine, i pulled away to let her breathe, ''i love you.'' she said again