KAB 52

WARNING: MEDYO SPG

VINCE POV

MOVED ON

Kanina pa ako hindi makapagconcentrate sa binabasa kong libro dahil sa flight attendant na kanina pa nakikipagtinginan sa akin. I smiled at her and mouthed “come here” at her. Nakita ko ang malawak na ngisi sa kanyang labi. This girl is fcking hot, I can see how her uniform emphasizing her lovely curves.

“Excuse me sir do you need anything?” she seductively whispered in my ears.

“Can you please show me the restroom?”

“Psh” rinig kong sabi ni Erol mula sa aking tabi. Mabuti na lang at tulog na tulog si Grace sa kanyang tabi.

Gumuhit ang excitement sa kanyang mata “This way sir” naglakad siya and I followed her.

Pumasok ako sa restroom at hinigit ang flight attendant at saka inilock ang pinto. She’s smiling widely at mukhang sanay na sya sa ganitong bagay.

Lumapit ako sa kanya and crashed my lips against her. We exchange passionate kisses, her tongue entering my mouth and I gladly let her. My hands traveled down tracing her sexy curves while she grabs the bulge forming in my growing erection. I can’t believe how aggressive this lady is.

I hold her hand to stop her from doing what she wanted. “Its too early for that honey, excited aren’t we?”

“Sorry” she looked down and I lifted her chin up so our eyes met.

“Its okay honey but let me first do you a favor” I smiled at her seductively while unbuttoning her uniform. She hold my gaze and excitement filled her eyes. Unti unting nabuksan ang kanyang uniform at humantad sa akin ang kanyang malaking dibdib. This lady is dang sexy!

I kissed her hungrily as I gently massage her right breast. I hear her gasps while my lips travel down her jaw down to her sexy neck. This lady is really turned on. I unclasped her brassiere and sucked her breast gently. Soft moans filled the restroom and I’m starting to feel the heat.

My hands travel down her stomach to her belly button and slowly lifted her skirt.

“I see you’re really turned on honey. Look how wet you are for me”

I gently massage her sensitive spot and continue sucking her left breast. Her head turned from left to right as I slowly entered her using my forefinger. I look at her and saw lust from her eyes and that really turned me on. Mas lalo tuloy akong ginanahan. I pump her faster and entered two fingers this time as I began pumping harder. Her moans full of desire, I wish walang mapadaan sa restroom because for sure we’ll be busted and in an instant she reached her orgasm. She smiled at me wickedly and reaches for my crotch. Again, I stopped her. She seemed surprised.

“I want this inside me baby” she said at umiling ako.

“Baby?” I smirked

“What’s your name honey?” I reached for her uniform and read the nametag.

“Cindy?” I said and she nods

“Cindy I’m sorry but I don’t enter unless you’re safe. Who knows how many guys entered in that pussy of yours” I smirked and I can see that she was hurt by my harsh words.

Inalis ko ang nakakalat na damit niya sa sahig gamit ang aking paa at lumabas ng restroom.

“Thanks” at saka ako bumunot ng pera sa aking bulsa at nilaglag iyon sa sahig. “Tip” at saka ako tuluyang umalis.

I am a jerk, I know. How dare she use “baby” in me. Hah! Baby her face. Simula nung iniwan ako ng babaeng yun I’ve become like this, well, ganito naman talaga ako dati pa and it feels good to be back to my old self.