Chapter 26:Room 281

Chapter 26

Room 281

I placed her down on the bed. Now that we got here, whose luggage is this?

It looks like a luggage of a woman. I thought my room mate will be a man. Anyway, Yuri will catch a cold if she stays like that, only wearing a towel. I can't change her.. I don't want to make her mad..

Damn it.. Ah, I'll let someone change her, then.

I quickly wore some clothes and went out to look for a hotel crew. There was a woman passing by so, I called out to her.

"Excuse me.." I called.

She noticed me.

"Yes, is something wrong, shounen-kun?" She asked.

Hahaha.. She called me a Shounen.

"Um.. Will you please come with me inside?" I asked.

"Sure."

We both went inside. Then, she noticed Yuri. She flushed red and covered her eyes.

"I didn't know you were-- Sorry! Sorry!" She hurried out.

"Wait, wait! Let me explain." I grabbed her arm as I dragged her in again.

"That girl passed out due to staying long in the hot spring. Um, for the meantime, can you please change her clothes? I don't want her to catch a cold.." I explained as I blushed a little and scratched my head.

"Oh, is that what you meant? Say that sooner." She laughed.

Well, you quickly misunderstand it, grand ma. I sighed.

"Um.. May I have a favor to ask?" I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Um.. Until she wakes up, please take care of her." I bowed.

"Awww.. How sweet. I wish my husband is like that too. You must really love your girlfriend." She giggled.

Girlfriend.. she says. I faked a smile. I'm not her boyfriend.. I wish I were. I walked out of the room and headed out to practice more of my soccer.

(Hoshina Yurika)

As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw a ceiling above me. I looked around and I was back in my hotel. Woah.. I checked my body and I was wearing my normal clothes.

Who the heck changed me?!

"Ah, you're awake, huh? How are you feeling, ojou-san?" She asked.

Eh..? Who is this.. woman..?

"You're probably wondering how you got here." She chuckled as she gave me a glass of water.

"Yes. I'd like to know that." I said.

"Hmm. I don't know his name but, he was a very handsome man, his body is fit and I think he was a soccer player or something. He had black hair and fierce eyes. He's your boyfriend, right?" She smiled.

"E-Eh?!" I exclaimed.

"You know, your boyfriend was a very nice person. He asked me to change your clothes as you were only wearing a towel. You passed out from the hot spring, right? He told me to take care of you. Here, a soup for you." She gave me a bowl of soup.

Shin.. took me here.. As I remembered the scene from the hot spring, I felt embarrassed and flushed red all of a sudden.

That bastard! He just took my... my.. my first kiss! Damn it! Damn it!

"I wish I had a man like him, though. He's so gentle, kind, and generous. He respects you so much." She said.

Respect?! After he took my first kiss?! You call that respect?! That damn pervert! I'll kill the hell outta him!

After a few hours, the sun went down and I needed to take a rest. I went to bed and closed my eyes. Suddenly, the door opened. Who could it be at this hour?

A shadow of a man appeared. W-Who's this?! A pervert?! I was preparing myself to shout. I'm becoming nervous and I'm sweating pretty heavily.

"Kyaaaaah! A lecherous pervert--"

He placed his hand over my mouth.

"Shh..! Shh!" He exclaimed.

I looked at him and calmed down.

"It's me, Shinosuke." He said.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

Suddenly, my heart started squeezing in pain.

"Argh!" I held my chest tightly.

Medicine..! Where is it?!

"Yuri?!"

"M-Medicine..!" I said.

He turned the lights on and looked for the medicine in a rush. He pushed some pills out and gave it to me. I immediately took it in.

I tried to calm down but, my breathing becomes worse. The pain is becoming stronger and I curled up in pain.

"Argh! Ugh!!" I exclaimed.

"Sh*t!" He exclaimed.

He took me in his arms and carried me.

"Hang in there, Yuri!"

He ran out of the room while carrying me.

End of Chapter 26