Chapter 24: School Seaside Summer Camp

Chapter 24

School Seaside Summer Camp

(Hoshina Yurika)

I got back to the classroom. I was reprimanded for not being able to get Hayato-kun back to the class.

After a few minutes, the door banged open. Then, Hayato-kun came in. What the? He kicked the door open! Is he planning to break the door?

"You're super duper late, Hayato-kun." The teacher said.

"I don't care." He said.

Then, he started walking towards his seat but, he suddenly stopped.

"Oh, that's right, you better be grateful to Hoshina-san for being able to take me back to this sh*tty class." He said with a smirk.

He continued walking to his seat. He say down with the usual bored look on his face.

Sure.. It was nice of him to mention my name to the teacher for bringing him back to class.

He caught me looking at him.

"What?" He asked.

"D-Don't expect me to thank you..!" I said as I averted my eyes away.

"I didn't say anything. You're staring at me again." He smirked.

"S-Shut up..!" I said.

"Falling for me?" He asked with a playful smirk.

"NO WAAAAY!!!" I shouted.

"Hoshina-san! Be quiet during class!" The teacher reprimanded.

"S-Sorry.." I bowed my head.

He snickered at me. This guy..! He really is a pest!

---The Next Day---

I went to school as usual. It's a good thing, I didn't see his irritating face early in the morning, otherwise, I would be in a bad mood.

As soon as the teacher got in, he prepared himself to announce something.

"Um, everyone. I would like to announce that we will be holding a Seaside Summer Camp after the next three days." He said.

"What?"

"Yay!!"

"I love it!"

"I'm so excited! Yieepiee!"

Things like that echoed through the classroom. It might be nice to be having fun with everyone else like that.

"Oh, but, since you guys are just first years, and most of you are girls, we have decided to bring the Soccer Club's members with you. After all, they're full of dependable guys. We don't want any problems so, you'll be with them. And, they will have their training there. Understand?"

"Yes!"

The girls are starting to chat about the Summer Camp and all the things they're gonna do. By the way, Soccer club.. That means, I have to be with that guy?!

Damn! What the heck?! Damn it! Damn it!

"Soccer club! Kyaaah!"

"That means..."

"HAYATO SHINOSUKE-SENPAI IS THERE!!!!" They all squealed.

Ugh.. What's so good about that guy?

"Hayato-senpai is so cool!"

"Yeah, I agree with you!"

"He's really good in soccer!! And damn, he's so hoooot!!"

"I wanna be his girlfriend!!"