Chapter 14: Documents about Yuri

Chapter 14

Documents about Yuri

When I went to school, the teacher came to me early in the morning.

"What do you want?" I asked roughly.

"Is that a way you greet your teacher?"

"Shut it, old hag. You still haven't done anything for me so, why would I greet you like I respect you?" I asked angrily.

"Hah, see this?"

He held out a document. It has Ayumi Yurika attached on it. Could it be..?

I tried to take it but, he moved his hand away.

"I shall tell you after classes. Be sure to attend classes, alright?" He said.

"Tch!" I exclaimed as I went to the classroom.

I placed my bag down and behaved myself. Damn it! I wanna get my hands on those documents!! That old bastard!!! I clenched my fist trying to suppress my anger.

Soon, the classes started. When lunch break came, I went out and bought a bread. I started eating it while lying down on the soccer field.

*Slap!*

Someone suddenly slapped a paper on my face.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed angrily.

To my surprise, it was that Hoshina girl.

"You shouldn't lie down while eating, stuuupid." She said.

"What the hell do you care, anyway? Leave me alone." I said.

I stood up once I finished my bread. I started walking away.

"Hey, where are you going?" She asked.

"Practice." I replied.

"What? After you eat, you practice?" She asked.

"Is that bad?" I asked.

"Well, duh! Don't you know that you might have an acute appendicitis?! You're not thinking at all!" She said.

"Who cares about what you say anyway?" I said as I went to the basketball court.

I took a ball and faced her.

"Oh, that only happens when one is moving around too much." I dribbled it two times and shoot it straight into the ring without even taking a single step.

"And, who told you I was gonna run around?" I asked with a smirk.

Oh, I've been smirking recently around this girl... She's really strange..

"Hmph.. Well, aren't you really good at sports?" She said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah.. The way you handle sports just looks so professionally." I said.

"Well, I'm a natural born genius." I said.

"You're too cocky but, it must be nice to run around and play as much as you want." She said with sad eyes.

"Why? Can't you play any sport?" I asked.

"I'm never allowed to run." She replied with sad eyes.

For moment, I thought I saw the small Yuri as child when we first met..

Tch.. It makes me miss Yuri so much when I'm with her...

I dribbled the ball. Then, I passed the ball into her and she caught it.