Chapter 7: Painful Separation

Chapter 7

Painful Separation

(Ayumi Yurika)

I was in my room, looking at the pictures of me and Shin. He said he loves me and I love him too. Not to mention, he gave me a kiss on my forehead and on my cheek! Kyaaah!

He's also so gentle with me! But, you know, we're still not officially going out. We're in the state of MU or Mutualism.

But, when we get older, we'll start going out! Kyaaah!

Ow.. a sharp pain throbbed into my chest. Ugh.. what the heck? It hurts so much.. just like the pain I felt when I ran..

Guh... the pain gets worse! I held my chest in pain.

Suddenly, the door opened, the moment my parents saw me, they rushed to me.

"What happened?!" They asked.

"M-Mother, Father! My chest hurts!" I said while crying.

"Let's take her the hospital!"

They put me inside the car and reached the hospital. They rushed me in the emergencry room. A few minutes later, I fell unconcious..

---A few hours later---

"You're daughter's condition has worsen. From the way, the her heart beats, you can tell that it's very abnormal."

"What?"

"Is that true?"

"No way.."

*Sob* *Sob*

I heard people conversating. I'm feeling a bit weak that's why, I don't dare open my eyes yet. But, I'm wide awake and I'm listening to them.

"I-Is there a way to heal her?"

"Please, save her!"

That's the voices of my mom and dad.. My mom is crying?

"I will try my best. But, from the condition of her heart, it seems that her life span will decrease.. I'm very sorry..."

"Why is that? Before, you told us that there's a chance!"

"Yes, I did tell you. But, she must've neglected something. Didn't I tell you that frequent fast beating is really bad for her?"

Frequent fast beating? That always happens when I'm with Shin.. Is that bad?

"Yes, we told her not to run!" My mom yelled.

"Is that the only cause?" The doctor asked.

"I'm sorry, but, there are other causes. Like being nervous, stressed, and paranoid."

"No way..."

My mom sobs.. Nervous is not allowed?

"I'm sorry but, there's no solution however, there's only one thing we can do, and that is, we can prolong her life."

"Please, tell us how.."

"As much as possible, I don't want her to eat salty foods, fatty foods, and foods containing much oil and cholesterol. I want her to sleep for more than 8 hours. Drink more than 8 glasses of water. Maintain her healthy diet."

"Oh, that's good.."

"And most important of all, all of her activities that makes her heart beat fast should be banned like exercise and such. Don't stress her and don't make her feel nervous, that's a very bad cause. Please always remember not to make her heart beat fast."