Chapter 10: The Encountering of A New Girl

Chapter 10

The Encountering of A New Girl

It was already three days since I saw that mysterious girl in the bridge. Right now, I have no time fussing around that stuff, my uncle wants me to train.

It was a another lonely day without Yuri.. I still waited but, no Yuri..

Shoot.. When is she gonna come back? It's been so long.. I still miss her..

I entered school and the girls are making a fuss over me. Damn girls are making me annoyed.

"Look, it's Hayato-kun!"

"So handsome!!"

"He's very cool!"

"I wanna talk to him!"

Hah, who would want to talk to you, stupid girls? I walked towards the shoe rack and changed into my school shoes.

I looked into it and there were love letters. Another pile of junk? I'm tired of this crap. I guess I'll have to dump them in the garbage later.

I headed towards my classroom.

"Look, it's the Killer Ace."

"Don't approach him.. He'll just make you look bad."

"He looks scary."

The guys said a lot of things about me too, huh? What the heck? This is why I don't like standing out.

I'm glad I'm at the window seat, I could see the sky and I'm at the blind spot, teachers can't see me.

"Hey! Have you heard it?"

"Heard what?"

"There's a transfer student! She is really hot! She's a first year!"

"Damn! I wanna see her!"

"Her name's Hoshina Yurika! She's a total chick! I wanna make her my girlfriend!"

"Seriously? Let's go and check her out later!"

The stupid guys are making a fuss over girls again. What a drag. But, Yurika was her name... Same name as Yuri..

Argh! Damn! I wanna cry about her and shout how I miss her!

I'll just skip classes as usual. I stood up and went to the basketball court. I'll just do some shooting.

I dribbled the ball and shoot it. It was ringless. I guess my skills are still polished.

Suddenly, I heard something. I looked back and there was a girl but, she quickly ran away.

I didn't see her face. Was she watching? What is she a stalker? I'm getting bored, I better go out.

I took the ball back and went ouside.

"Um, Hayato-senpai!" Someone called.

I looked at the side and there was a girl again. A first year?

I looked at her waiting for her to speak.

"Um.. Hayato-senpai.. There's something I want to tell you.."

I didn't speak.

"Um.. For a very long time... I was watching you.. Um, I like you! Please go out with me!" She bowed.

Heh. A confession? How stupid.

"Are you perhaps confessing to me?" I asked.

"U-Um.. Yes.."

"I see. Take your confession back. I won't go out with you." I said in a cold tone.

"W-What? But, won't you please give me a chance?" She begged.