Chapter 21: Regain The Lost Love

Chapter 21

Regain The Lost Love

(Ayumi Yurika)

I was in my room, reading a book. Suddenly, the thought of Hayato's situation came to my mind.

I wonder if he was really hurt. Did he give up already?

I felt a little disappointment. I thought he would fight a bit more--

Wait! What the hell am I thinking?! Shouldn't I be happier if he already gave up?! Yeah! I mean, I wrecked his life!

No, no, no. Wait, it's actually a good idea that he would fight more. Yeah, that's it. I'm being more challenged to make his suffering more severe. Hahahaha!

I felt a little odd. I sat down on a chair. I let out a sigh of frustration. I don't feel happy at all.. I didn't know why but, I didn't feel relief at all. I feel so exhausted, empty.. It's like, all I've been doing is worthless..

What is wrong with me? I shouldn't think like this! I should be more enthusiastic to think about my plans if ever Shin makes a move.

Argh! This sucks! I must be thinking too much. It's makes me so uneasy and I feel so irritated--

A sharp pain slides in my chest. Oh, good gracious! How annoying!

The pain gets stronger. Ugh! Damn this!

I started sweating and breathed heavily. Medicine.. Medicine..

Where the hell did I put it? Ah, right.. The cabinet--

Ow.. It hurts so much. I grabbed my chest because of the pain.. Ghh.. It hurts!! Damn it!

I tried to stand up but, the pain is getting so much worse so, I fell into my knees. But, I tried to get to the cabinet so, I crawled.

I.. don't wanna end my days yet.. I still have unfinished business.. I don't want to.. lose..

An image of Shin came into my head.

It made me surprised. Suddenly, the door burst open.

"Yurika!"

"K-Kaito-kun.."

"Hold on, you'll be fine."

He took the medicine and gave it to me. I shove the tablet into my mouth and washed it down with water.

Kaito-kun carried me to the bed. Gradually, the pain has subsided down.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Much better. I thought I would've died back there. You totally saved me. Thank you.." I said.

"You're welcome. It's a nice timing. I just came into the right time." He said with a smile.

His smile is really pretty. But, I think Shin's smile is gentler, more soothing, and it is filled with genuine purity..

Huh? What the hell?! What you thinking, Yurika?! Stupid! Stupid! Stop it, it's gross!!!

"Hey, Yurika." He called.

"Yes, Kaito-kun?" I asked.

"I received a sudden call from the director saying that you have to record a new piano piece the composer has just created." He said.

"Oh, okay. Let's go." I said.

We rode into his car. I don't feel really good.. But, after a few hours, I managed to successfully record the new piece.

"Yurika.. Are you okay?" Kaito-kun asked.

"I-I'm fine.." I replied.

He seemed to notice my expression..

"You can always talk to me, okay?" He said.

"Thanks.." I said.

"Wait, for me, I'm going to get the car. I'll take you home."

I sat down on the chair. I let out a sigh. What on earth is my problem?

Suddenly, I heard a commotion outside. I peeked through the window. Then, Shin is running and he was suddenly bumped by the car that Kaito-kun was driving.

What the?!

I am not allowed to run but, I must go to him immediately! I rushed to him and there was a pain in my chest.

I have no time for this! What could happen to Shin?!

Soon, I got near them and Shin was already standing up and is in front of Kaito-kun. It seems that they still haven't noticed me yet.

"What the hell were you thinking, you idiot?! Are you trying to kill yourself?!" Kaito-kun yelled.

"I know that I'm the idiot here but, you wouldn't have listened to me if I hadn't stood in front of your car." Shin said with a serious face.

"Ah! Whatever! I don't have time for this! Get out of my way!" He said.

"No, you owe me an ear. I won't leave until you listen to every bit of what I have to say." Shin said.

"Then, state it dammit!" He said angrily.

"I am here for only one reason. And, that is, I won't give up on Yuri. I will continue to love her." He stated firmly.

"Hey, didn't we talk about this?!"

"We did. But, I won't lose to the likes of you. She may not remember me but, I will still continue to love her. Even if it hurts, I will endure it. I will never regret this decision."

"So, you're saying that you'll make her remember? Are you that stupid? Making her remember will only open her wounds from the past--"

"When did I ever say that I would make her remember?"

He approached Kaito-kun.

"I will make her fall in love with me even without her past memories." He glared at Kaito-kun.

"You have some guts. Yurika will never fall for a guy like you." Kaito-kun said angrily.

"Says who? I already made up my mind. I know how much pain I'm going to feel in this decision. I may be an idiot for choosing this. But, thanks to that, I won't give up on Yuri. I will do everything to take her back with me." Shin said firmly.

My heart suddenly wanted to jump out of my chest. My cheeks felt really hot and my body as well.

I feel so happy that it's weird. Why am I so happy..?

"Hear that, Yuri?" Shin asked.

Eh? He saw me already?

"I know you're eavesdropping there." He smirked.

I blushed hard of embarrassment. I went out of my hiding place.

"You idiot.." I said trying to hide my happiness.

Argh! Why am I so happy?! This isn't how I should feel!

I went back to the studio with a blushing face. So annoying..

I should feel irritated..

Ah! No, I should feel excited. I have more plans to make.

Argh! I don't know how I should feel! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Just why am I so happy that Shin came back?!

So irritating!

End of Chapter 21