Chapter 15: Yuri's Whereabouts

Chapter 15

Yuri's Whereabouts

When 7pm came, I went to school as planned. I looked around and that old man's not yet here..

After 10 minutes, he arrived. I frowned at him.

"You old man! You're so slow!" I complained.

"I can't do anything about it. Age is really inconvenient." He said.

"Now, what are you gonna tell me?" I asked.

"Follow me." He said.

We went inside the school and no one is already there. I followed him till we reached the computer room.

We sat down.

"I'm gonna show you something. You'll be amazed." He said.

"Hmph." I exclaimed.

He started the computer.

"I was working on this since a while ago." He smirked.

He showed me a file full of Yuri's information.

"Tada! Aren't I super amazing?" He asked.

What..? Yuri's in Osaka?! No way! I made my face closer as I began reading.

She's in Suguha hospital in Osaka for 6 whole years because of a Congenital Valve disease. She has valvular stenosis and valvular insufficiency.

What? Her heart disease has gotten this worse?! For real?!

I need to see her!

"Tell me the fastest way to reach Osaka!" I said.

"What? That's very far, are you stupid?!"

"I need to see her as soon as possible! Look at how serious her disease is!" I said.

"Calm down. She's fine--"

"How is she fine with that disease?! Just hurry up and tell me!!" I yelled.

"Why is that girl so important to you?"

"Because I love her!" I replied.

He chuckled.

"Even someone who's so obstinate as you could love.. I'm impressed. I shall help you arrange the shortest and the fastest way possible in going to Osaka." He smiled.

"Thanks, sensei." I smirked.

"Oh, you smiled! For the first time!" He said.

"Shut up and do your work!" I said.

We both went to the library to gather information about how to go to Osaka in a very fast way.

We both got what we needed and we decided that I leave the next day.

When the morning came, I hurried up and rode a train towards Osaka. I also rode different buses and other trains.

After 7 hours, I reached my destination. Suguha hospital.. Yuri.. I'm coming for you.

I went inside that hospital. I went to the receptionist.

"I'm looking for the patient named Ayumi Yurika. In what room number is she?" I asked.

"What is your relation with the patient?"

"I'm her childhood friend and we've known each other for so long. Please hurry up, I really need to see her.." I replied.

"Y-Yes, right away."

After a few minutes, she finished searching.

"I'm so sorry but, it seems that Ayumi Yurika-sama has already passed away three months ago." She said.

My eyes widened as I heard she passed away.

"What?"

"I'm sorry.. It was the record here.."

"N-No way.. Yuri is.. dead?"

End of Chapter 15