Chapter 13: A Step To The Truth

Chapter 13

A Step To The Truth

I went to the school but, as always, I ditch classes. Soon, lunch break came and as I know, teachers here aren't so enthusiastic about work so, there's no one in the school's faculty room.

I always knew who carries the key to the school's director's office. It's was the vice principal.

I have always been an observer and he always keep it in his drawer. Well, being an old man, I'm sure he forgets to lock his drawer.

I went to the faculty room and took the key to the principal's office. The principal is always not in the school so, it's fine. He's busy with his touring all over the world.

I went to this desk where the important files can be hidden. I searched one by one.

Hoshina... Yurika.. where is it?

I found letter 'H' and began searching on it.

Hmmm..

Hoshina Yurika, from Miyagi prefecture. Father and Mother's name is Hoshina Hakuto, and Hoshina Marika.

Well, they clearly don't match Yuri's details.. Yuri's from Kanagawa prefecture and her parents' name are really different..

How depressing.. Well, it's not like I was expecting something else.

Wait, why the hell am I investigating her?

It's not like she's Yuri or anything. So, why?

What am I expecting from this?

Was I expecting that she was my beloved Yuri..?

Wait, something does not feel right..

There were times that I'd feel different when I'm with Hoshina..

Don't tell me that.. I have..

Wait, without me realizing..

Have I gotten to like her?

What the hell with that? That's not true..

Argh! Damn it!

I stomped away but, the moment I stood up, my knee bumped the drawer upwards in a hard impact and some of the papers went flying.

Argh.. Damn. More work.

I began collecting the papers. While I was collecting, my eye caught something.

The paper has 'Ayu' in it. I can't completely see it because it was below the other papers.

There's no way it could be Ayumi, right? I chuckled.

I took it and my eyes widened in shock.

Ayumi Yurika?!

Why the hell is it here?!

Anyway, it has no picture but, it has details!

Yuri..

Why on earth is this here?

Suddenly, I heard foot steps. What is it this time? Could it be the vice principal?!

Shoot! I was careless! I didn't lock the door!

I quickly open the window and left the keys on the desk. I jumped out of the window.

Doing those recklessly, I didn't realize that there were trees outside so, I feel on the branches of the tree.

Ow!

This branches are pricking me! I fell out of the tree and met the hard impact of the ground to my body.