Chapter 11: Hoshina Yurika

Chapter 11

Hoshina Yurika

The girl from yesterday at the bridge.. Is she Yuri? Damn it! I wanna see her!

I walked towards school.

"Hey, look it's the ill-mannered guy, Hayato Shinosuke."

"I heard he made all the girls who confess to him cry."

"Seriously? That's some serious sh*t!"

"He's nasty!"

Sheesh, as usual, more pain in the ass. I went over the shoe rack. Oh, the usual pile of junk again. Screw it. I took all of it before I went to the classroom.

How many girls do I need to hurt? Geez, they just won't stop sending me these crap!

"You skipped classes again, Mr. Ace." The teacher snapped.

I gave him a glare.

"Glaring at me won't solve the problem. Sit down and attend classes." He said.

I sat on my seat and placed my head on the desk.

The teacher gave a sigh of frustration.

"You're a problem child." He said.

What do I care about you? The teacher started discussing and I was not listening at all. He's so boring.

"Mr. Ace, what is the answer here?" The teacher asked.

I wasn't listening to the question. Oh well, since I'm lazy to answer it, I'll just pass it to someone.

"I don't know the answer. I pass it to Matsumoto-san." I said.

"No, I want you." The teacher said.

Ugh, crap. He's making me annoyed!

"What the hell's your question?" I asked irritated.

"What law of motion will you apply in when the rocket launches?" He asked.

"Law of Action and Reaction. Now, don't disturb me of my sleep." I said.

I placed my arms on the desk and then my head on top of my arms. He's seriously annoying me.

Soon, classes ended and it was lunch break. I headed at the back of the school where the incinerators can be found.

I shove all the love letters that I got from this morning into the incinerator. Ah, garbage disposal complete.

"What a jerk you are, Hayato Shinosuke-senpai."

That voice. It's that stubborn girl again.

"What do you care about what I do? It's none of your business so, go away, stubborn girl." I said.

"Don't you realize that those letters contain their feelings?"

"Who cares about them? They're stupid enough to give me their letters."

"What is wrong with you?! You're a cold-hearted man! No girl will ever love you!"

"I know." I said.

I went to her and glared at her.

"And that's what I'm aiming for." I said.

I don't want any girl to get involve with me. Because.. I have Yuri.. Yuri will come back..

Thinking of that makes me cry. I suddenly shed a tear. Oh crap..

"Senpai, are you.. crying?" She asked.