Chapter 25: Hot Spring

Chapter 25

Hot Spring

(Hoshina Yurika)

When I was walking, I can feel eyes all over me and I felt clearly disgusted. I can hear wolf whistles whenever I walk past a guy.

I just want to tell them shut up now. Anyway, the sun is too hot and it's affecting my breathing a little..

I kind of need some rest..

"Hoshina-san! Let's take a picture!" My friend said.

"O-Okay.." I reluctantly agreed.

I want to refuse because it was too hot but, this is only once in a life time experience so, I better not waste it.

"Kyaaaah!"

"It's Hayato-kun!!"

"So handsome!"

"He's so cool! Kyaaah!"

I heard the girls screaming and yelling Shin's name. They were crowding somewhere. We all went near it and we saw Soccer club's practice match.

Shin's face was really serious when he's playing sports, huh. I bet sports has been his life ever since.

Suddenly, I felt my breathing becoming heavy. It was probably because it was very hot. I can't take it anymore.. I need to get somewhere cool..

I sat on a stool just beside a store. The store shaded me from the sun. Phew, I guess my problem is solved for now.

Then, a group of guys approached me. One of them whistled at me.

"What are you doing here, all alone, miss?"

"Want us to accompany you?"

They all look like freaks. Will please get away from me?

"Sorry, I'm waiting for someone." I faked a smile.

"Just don't wait for that. Let's have some fun!" He grabbed my arm.

"Hey! Wait! You pervert!!" I struggled.

"Stop it."

Shin appeared with his hands on his pockets. He was glaring at him and it was really very scary.

"What's your problem, huh?! Wanna fight?!"

"If you don't let go of her within three seconds, you're gonna get what you're asking for." Shin said with his death glare.

I can see a death flag on the pervert, holding my arm.

"Hah?! What are you talking about?!"

"Time's up."

Shin raised his leg and moved it back. He immediately swung it forth and off it went to the pervert's crotch.

"Umph!" He exclaimed.

His eyes shed tears as he fell on the ground, holding his pained crotch. He was shivering and shaking from pain. It looks hilarious.

Shin took my hand gently as he glared at the pervert.

"Still want to continue?" He asked.

"S-S-Sorry..!!" He said as he whimpered.

It probably cracked that's why he couldn't even stand. Poor you, you've just lost your manhood. I silently laughed.

"Let's go." Shin said as he took my hand and pulled me gently with him.

He also bought an ice cream for me. He really does know what I needed the most.