Chapter 22: Capturing You

Chapter 22

Capturing You

(Hayato Shinosuke)

I was in the library, skipping classes again. I placed my head on the table, not knowing what to do.

I've said that I'll take Yuri back. But, how? What am I supposed to do? Ugh.. I'm completely clueless.

What do guys do to court a girl? I took my cellphone and started searching. In an instant, I saw the results. I was shocked from what I saw.

-Take down notes of what she likes and what she doesn't like.

-Make her feel special

-Be gentle and caring with her

-Give her gifts like flowers, chocolates, ect.

-Be a friendly person

-Make her laugh and smile frequently

-Make her feel that she's precious

Bla Bla Bla..

How am I suppose to be a man of her liking? She already has a boyfriend.. Ahh.. And, how am I gonna be friendly? I'm the total opposite of that person. I don't laugh, smile, and even tell jokes.

All I do is frown and weep. Ugh.. I'm so pathetic. I took a mirror and looked at my reflection. How do you smile happily, anyway?

I tried to stretch my lips to create a smile. Then, I realized, all I ever made was an evil smirk. My eyes were naturally fierce. I always look angry. She might get scared when I smile at her.

Geez, this is hard, huh? I'm gonna have a hard time.. I continued to scroll down the tips to court a girl. Then, I saw the last part.

-Just be Cool and Natural

A light ignited in my chest. I got delighted. I got a chance! All I have to do is be myself!

It made me chuckle.

"This might be easier than I thought." I said brimming with confidence.

"Shhh!" The librarian exclaimed.

"Sorry.." I said in a low tone.

Let's start the Capture Plan!

(Hoshina Yurika)

I came to school filling nervous the whole day. This is actually bad for my heart. If I die out of anxiety, I'm gonna haunt him till he goes insane!!

I went to the girl's washroom. I looked at the mirror and I have big eye bags! Damn it! I didn't get to sleep properly last night because I was thinking too hard about it..!

Shoot.. I look haggard. Then, some of my friends came in.

"What's up? You look like a zombie." She giggled.

"Yeah. It's because I didn't sleep too much last night.." I replied as I washed my face.

"What's bothering you? Could it be love? Haha!" She said.

"Haaah? No way." I said in disagreement.

"Whatever it is, don't take it too seriously. It could tire your heart out you know?"

I got shocked from what she said. Did she know about my heart disease?

"W-What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"You know, cause problems to your heart? I just learned that from our biology class a while ago."

I let out a sigh of relief. Good, she doesn't know.