Home

Lorenzo Gabriel Jose
I hear my phone vibrate whilst in my sleep. I slept so peacefully next to Sophia. I pick up the phone in a low voice, sure not to wake her. The pilot tells me we've landed. I put on my shoes and lift Sophia bridal style, holding her shoes in my other hand. She's still sleeping deeply so I make minimal movements placing her head on my chest and walking out of the room. I carry her effortlessly out of the jet with one of the men offering to help but I just hand him her shoes. I get into the car to take us home placing her on my lap and kissing her forehead.

"Mr Jose, the shipment has just arrived at the warehouse." The guard driving says.
"Tell them Will is going to check on it later today." I reply.
"Alright sir." He nods.

I press the button to the window that separates us from the front seats. I like my privacy.

I feel bored just sitting in the car on my phone. I want to wake Sophia up but she looks so peaceful in her sleep. But then again I want her awake.

I lift her up to my face and start to kiss her lips. I comb my fingers through her hair and pull on it gently. I feel her react but she's not fully awake so I continue. I put my hand in her shirt, lifting her bra slightly and pinching her nipple.

I hear her moan slightly and feel her hold on to me tightly. She starts kissing me back slowly at first but passionately as we continue. I squeeze her nipple again making her part her lips and I immediately take it as a chance to push my tongue into her mouth making her moan.

I unzip her pants, never leaving her lips, pushing my hand through her underwear. She moves away from my lips.
"Lorenzo." She moans sleepily as I massage her core. She's probably uncomfortable with us doing this in front of the guards. Her eyes still look sleepy and adorable

"Relax." I whisper with a smile. I use the remote to turn up the volume of the music in the car to muffle her moans. I then return to her lips kissing her passionately as I insert a finger inside her. She bites on my lip slightly, making me groan.

She tightens her hold around my neck as I insert another finger and start thrusting into her. I then press on her bud and continue thrusting with an increased pace. She starts grinding herself into my hand and pulls on my arm. I'm sure she's about to cum. I then move my fingers in a circular motion and she throws her head back as she cums. She moans and breaths heavily and I take my hand, licking my fingers and tasting her off them.

Amazing.
*******

Lorenzo Gabriel Jose
When we get to the mansion, a guard by the main entrance opens the door for us and Sophia and I leave the car with her telling me her embarrassing stories about her clumsiness.

"Babe, I landed face down on the floor smashing his birthday cake on his lap, I swear it was so embarrassing, everyone went from singing happy birthday to gasping." She explains
"I'd have loved to see how you got up to face everyone." I laugh
"That was the worst part." She says making me laugh. "From the stares I got, I was sure they were going to eat me up." She finishes.

We have our fingers intertwined and I didn't even notice but I don't mind. We enter the mansion with a guard helping us with the door.

"Finally, the long awaited boss and his princess return from their honeymoon." William says walking down the staircase
"If it isn't William the great with his award winning comments." I  reply with a straight face.
"Oh you know I aim to please." He replies with a little dance making Sophia giggle.

He gives me a hand shake and a pat on the shoulder and lifts Sophia, spinning her around.

"How was your honeymoon?" He asks placing her down.
"It was not a honeymoon, but I had so much fun!" She replies with a huge smile.