Going out

Picture of Brandon, Rosella's boyfriend

Rosella Jose
After the night of fun at the club, I spent the night in Brandon's room. We had an argument after Isabelle's arrival, even though we know William let her stay here. I don't like the fact that her and Brandon have a past together, it's even more sad and embarrassing that he stole her from my brother. Embarrassing to be with him.

If Gabriel knows about Brandon and I, we're fucked. I know he knows we like each other but I doubt he knows about our intimacy. I'm in his shower trying to relax my body, I'm tired from last night with Brandon. He's the best out of all the men I've slept with and they've been quite a number. I sort of have a lot of sex, it helps me get over my stress.

I hear the glass shower door slide open and Brandon walks in. "Good morning my little red." He says dropping his towel, exposing his huge erection and joining me in the shower.
"Ouu, someone misses me already." I look down at his member.
"As always." He replies letting the water make him wet. He combs back his hair with his fingers and looks at me with passion making me walk towards him and kiss him passionately.

He pushes me back until my back is against the wall. Brandon has always been my weakness, he was my first and we're in love. He usually comes to my place to visit and sometimes I think it's an obsession. Whenever I'm with other men, I only think about him. I'm addicted to him.

He goes down on me, slowly kneeling in front of me while kissing my body. He places my right leg over his shoulder and kisses my core lightly. He then licks my slit making me moan. He does it again to tease me making me pulll his head closer to me to create some friction.

He then sucks and bites making me fidget. The grip of his hand on my ass pulls me closer to him and holds me in position. He eats me out as he always does, perfect and on point until I cum all over his face.

He comes up to my face and kisses me softly, making me taste myself in his mouth. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him with as much passion. He hoists me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I feel his erection pressing my core. He slowly enters me making me throw my head back.

He pulls himself out and enters me with force choking my neck and increases his pace as I lose my mind. He bites my neck while gripping my breast and  squeezes my ass thrusting even faster making me reach my edge.

"I'm. About. To. Cum." I struggle to say making him slow down and bite my neck. His gentle strokes make me cum and leave me weak. If not for his hold, I'd probably fall to the ground from how weak I feel. He doesn't stop thrusting until he cums too.

"Ready for round two?" He asks with a dirty grin as soon as his orgasm finishes.
"I love you." I say weakly
"And I love you." He replies
**********
4pm

Sophia Mendoza
When I woke up this morning, I didn't find Lorenzo next to me, I found him in the couch. I wonder what makes him so uncomfortable. I woke up at 5am and went back to bed at 10 am after LJ served me breakfast in bed and gave me some aspirin and orange juice. I had a really bad hangover this morning and I just wanted to sleep, my body was in pain, so after my breakfast, I took a shower and slept.

I wake up at 4pm from 10am which is very weird. I'm in Lorenzo's bed, in his hoody, just a hoody, literally. He insists on me resting in his bed and get up when I feel better but not leave his room until he gets back from work. His room door opens and I turn over to check who it is. Lorenzo walks in with a briefcase and spots me immediately. He places his case on the floor near the bed with a smile.

I could get used to this.

He's in a navy blue suit and a white shirt, of course body fitting. I love how his clothes fit him.