Just you and me

Lorenzo Gabriel Jose
Sophia seems so happy tonight. Except for the Tom part. I'm glad she was happy yes but the fact that he had an effect on her got on my nerves. That could end with one move.
"Are you okay?" She asks looking up at me. "You seem tense."
"I'm all good." I reply. We're back at the hotel. I want to be out with her but she insists on changing because she's not as comfortable. I'd look at her in this dress for the rest of my life but if she's not comfortable, I'd rather she changed. Our fingers are intertwined.

I love it this way.

Close to her.

Peaceful.

When we get to the room, she let's go of my hand and heads for the bathroom, "I'll be quick." She says. I feel alone already. I resist the urge to pull her back but watch her walk away. I love the depression in her back. It's so deep and sexy. I just love how it feels when I hug her. Even though her hair is covering most of her back, it's still a little visible. I grab some comfortable clothes from the closet to change into.

We both get dressed after showering. She's in a long sleeved short black dress with black thigh high boots. I put on some dark blue jeans and a khaki sweat shirt. We both look comfortable enough. "Ready?" I ask and she nods. I place my hand on her lower back to lead her out of the room. It drives me crazy but I maintain my composure.

I ask Pedro to drive us to the place I love to go to when I visit here. It's a very beautiful and reserved place. It's quiet and peaceful and I know Sophie will love it. I had my guards plan a picnic for us. Pedro and Garcia lead us to the area. Sophia has an arm hooked through mine as we have short conversations from time to time. I have to bend a bit to get her clearly of course because she's really short.
"This is a nice place." She says looking around.
"Yeah, my favorite spot, hope you'll like it." I smile down at her.
"I think I already do." she returns my smile with one of her own.

When we almost reach the spot, I cover her eyes with my hands and gesture for my guards to leave. "Are we there yet?" She asks giggling and almost tripping over her own feet.
"Almost there princess." I say now using my left hand to cover her face and my right hand placed over her stomach for balance. I use my right hand to pull her closer to me so that there's no space left between us and we walk like this. I don't want her tripping again. I start getting hard from her being this close to me. I try to increase the pace until we're finally there. I pull away from her a bit and remove my left hand from her eyes.

"Where here mí princes." I whisper in her ear. My voice sounds deeper than usual. Even I could tell. She gasps a little but being close to her, I hear it.

 She gasps a little but being close to her, I hear it