Closer

Sophia Mendoza
"I'm so excited Angela, who would have thought Lorenzo would have let you stay here!" I yell out in excitement as I help Angela unpack her bags in her room.
"Well it's clear, Mr Mafia didn't want to disappoint his little princess over here." She replies with a huge smile. "You know it's easier to get such things when you're fucking the boss." She rolls her eyes.
"You know I'm not fucking the boss Angie." I reply seriously.
"Oh I wish you were, what are you scared of, the pain?" She asks.

I haven't told her that Lorenzo raped me once. My facial changes immediately and she comes up to me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." She says thinking I'm hurt about Antonio. I shake my head to show her I'm okay.

"It's not about the pain, Lorenzo is just an awkward person, he's bipolar as I explained earlier and I really can't keep up." I deviate sitting on the bed.  She sits next to me.

"Well girl, that man is down for you, I can see it, if he isn't down yet, he's falling, change him, make him happy." she says excitedly poking me but I don't seem as excited as she is. Angela can get any man she wants but I'm not her.
"I'm Sophia Mendoza not Angela Ramos"
"And so? The only difference between us is that I use my resources well," she says moving her boobs "and you my darling, like to stay locked up in a cage and refuse to come out." She  finishes off winking. "Oh, and I love the dee." She finishes slowly bending over and shaking it her ass.
"You have to teach me how to do that Angie." I refer to the twerking.
"Yeah sure just get up and do as I do. But carefully, you're still recovering. Wouldn't want to break Mr Mafia's princess."
********

Lorenzo Gabriel Jose
William and I have been doing a few things in town and are exhausted. We head back to the mansion and get cleaned up. Will has been around most of the time and I don't mind it. We used to hang around like this most of the time when we were younger. Go on vacations together. That was before I changed and was just fully committed to being the mafia king. I asked him today why and he told me it's because I'm less of a 'douche' than before. Classic William.

There's a knock on my door and I open it immediately. "Good evening sir, dinner is ready downstairs." Emma says in her little voice.
"I'll be there in a few, oh and by the way I didn't get a chance to thank you for letting me know that Antonio was here the other day." I tell her surprised at my own self for saying that.
"Anytime sir, I will forever be loyal to you, excuse me." She says with an uncomfortable smile and walks away.

I walk downstairs and find Will looking at the pictures hanging on the wall. "Brother, it's getting late, I think I need to get going." He says lifting his hand to greet mine.
"No but dinner has been served, please join us at the table." I say taking his hand and guiding him to the table.
"Luis, get Sophia and our guest Angela to come downstairs for dinner." I instruct. He nods and rushes upstairs.
"So tell me Brother, when are we switching these guards?" Will asks sitting in the seat besides mine.
"Uh when everything is settled I guess." I reply sitting in my seat.

We start chatting about New York and the upcoming party to be held here when Angela and Sophia walk down the stairs quietly. Sophia sits in her seat while Angela settles besides her. Sophia and I right opposite each other while Will and Angie in the same. "Hello ladies." Will says winking at Angela. They return his Hello with smiles.

They look at me almost at the same time probably expecting me to greet them. Angela with a smile and Sophia with a blank facial expression. I just stare back at them and nod then look away. "Well, let's ...." before Will can finish his sentence, we hear gun shots outside. Sophia and Angela scream in fear holding their heads.I get up, grab my gun and run out, Will and the other guards follow behind me.

I shoot the first intruder I find and hide behind the wall. Luis takes the next one. We go around in a circle, switching positions following the training until we get all fifteen of them. We shot two in the arms on purpose to find out who sent them. Luis and Alejandro take them to the torture room.