Hitched

Sophia Mendoza Jose
"Good morning baby." Lorenzo greets me as he walks out of his shower as I lay in his bed. I'm tired. In fact, tired is an understatement, I'm exhausted. My body is in pain from all the activity from yesterday. Lorenzo and I made love so many times that I lost count moving from his bed, his couch, his bedroom bench, the floor, his shower.

Oh my!

"Good morning my love." I smile up at him as he leans down to kiss me. This is exactly how I want us to be.
"This is how I want us to be. Forever." He says taking the words right off my lips. My smile grows and my eyes widen.
"That's exactly what I was thinking!" I playfully pinch him. "This is exactly how we'll be my love, this time, I'm not going anywhere." I smile earning a passionate kiss from him.
"I'm happy to hear that." He breaks the kiss.

Good he broke the kiss before we got other ideas because I'm not sure I can take another session right now. After the one we had in the middle of the night when he lost sleep after I came back from peeing, I feel gone. It's like a hangover but from making love.

"Can I arrange for our vow renewal this afternoon?" He asks shocking me.
"This afternoon?" I ask sitting up.
"Yes. It's that important to me." He responds dressing up.
"It's also important to me but I don't think this afternoon is ideal." I respond getting up and covering my naked body with Lorenzo's gown.
"Why?"
"I feel exhausted and you know as much as it's not exactly a wedding, I'd want enough time to prepare for it. Not something rushed."
"But babe, preparation isn't really a problem and you know that." He argues.
"Okay, tell you what, since you want it really soon, we can have it tomorrow morning, just allow me to get enough rest, I'd love to actually be awake and live enough to witness my own vow renewal." I say walking towards him. He looks down at me a little doubtful. "I promise you I'm not going anywhere." I say reading his thoughts.

He leans down to kiss me making me taste his minty breath yet again. "Okay." He says in between kisses.

I eventually take my shower and dress up as Lorenzo is already downstairs. I'm sure we both missed our friends yesterday especially me who didn't have the energy to even step out of the room. We stayed in his room, making love, watching a couple of movies, making love, taking short naps and making love.

Indeed we dedicated our day to our love making as he promised.

"Good morning." I greet everyone as I walk into the kitchen still in Lorenzo's big gown. I want to see Kiara before anything, I've missed my baby. I checked Elizabeth's room and there's no one there.
"Hmm, good morning." Rosella smiles at me. "You have a certain glow, it's blinding." She compliments me.
"Thank you." I smile at her giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Both of you actually." She looks back at Lorenzo who's grabbing his favorite orange juice from the fridge.
"Which is a good thing right?" He asks walking towards me and wrapping an arm around my waist smiling down at me before he kisses me on the lips. I place my hand behind his head for balance as I kiss him back.

"Ouu!" Angela exclaims as we slowly break our kiss. Lorenzo really loves PDA, showing the world that we belong to each other, I have to admit, it feels so great when we're on the same page. Lorenzo looks into my eyes smiling brightly at me and I return his excitement. I love seeing him like this, especially knowing that I have something to do with that happiness.

"Should we get our hopes up this time?" Rose asks as Lorenzo continues to do what he's doing, moving around the kitchen looking very busy. I nod towards Rosella while looking at Lorenzo who seems even happier now that our friends know about us. Hell I'm happy too, I thought we'd have to expect another shoe to drop as always.

Rosella claps in excitement and so does Angela as Elizabeth walks in with Kiara in her arms who's reaching out for me with her little arms. "Hey my baby, I missed you too." I kiss her forehead as I get her from Elizabeth. She starts to giggle, playing with my hair that's loose which is high key unusual. "Good morning Elizabeth."
"Good morning Sophie." She smiles back at me as she gets busy the chores.