Boyfriend

5AM

Sophia Mendoza
I stir in my sleep as I usually do at 5am and feel a hard body next to mine. When I open my eyes, I see that it's Lorenzo. I smile to myself, happy that we're finally sharing a bed. I snuggle closer to him with my arm around him. I think I moved a little too much because he wraps his arm around me tightly and kisses my hair.

We both fall back asleep together.

The next time I wake up, I wake up to Lorenzo kissing my face. I slowly peel my eyes open and smile when I see him close to my face. He's in a bathrobe and smells fresh and heavenly. He clearly just took his shower.

"Good morning my beautiful princess." He whispers. I stretch and adjust to the light in the room.
"Good morning Prince Charming." I reply in a sleepy voice. He tries to kiss me again but I push him away.
"What?" He asks with a surprised look
"Morning breath." I reply covering my mouth.
"Sophia." He uncovers my mouth and kisses me. "Fuck morning breath." He says after breaking the kiss.

"I made you some food." He says getting up and picking up  a tray.
"You made?  With your hands?" I ask when the when the lovely aroma fills my nostrils. He nods with a proud smile and holds on to the tray waiting for me to settle. I make sure to cover my chest and he sighs.

"You're so fucking shy." He laughs
"My bad." I wrinkle my eyebrows. "Lemme have some of that." I say stretching my hands to get the tray. I get it and place it on my lap and notice that Lorenzo kind of looks different.

"Something about you looks different." I say forking forking some eggs into my mouth.
"Yeah?" He smirks
"Yeah. Haircut, you just got a haircut." I smile and he returns the smile. "I'm so attentive ain't I?" I ask now taking a bite of the bacon.
"Well I am your boyfriend, ain't I? You have to be." He answers my question with a question. I giggle at his choice of words.

"Join me." I say to him
"I already had some tea and you know I don't like to eat much." He responds seriously
"Okay then, you won't eat much." I tell him feeding him a piece of pancake.
"That's all yours, I want you to eat up." He says after chewing his pancake.
"Don't mind if I do. For some reason, I'm really hungry." I reply
"For some reason." He chuckles bending over the tray to kiss me. He tugs on my hair with one hand whilst the other is supporting him on the bed.

He takes the tray away from me and places it on the headboard. "Noo, my food." I whine.
"We'll get you more of it later baby." He says in a deep voice getting back on the bed. He gives my neck slow open mouth kisses and slowly trails up my jawline.

"You need to stop being shy around me." He whispers between kisses.
"I'm trying."
"Try harder princess." He whispers again.

He then removes the bedding on top of me leaving me naked on the sheets. When I catch him staring at my body, I feel uncomfortable and try to bring a hand over my boobs but he stops me by holding my wrists down.

"Try harder." He looks into my eyes and lets go of my hand. I feel the urge to cover my face but resist it.

"Good girl." He says going down and biting my left nipple making me flinch. He trails kisses down my body until he reaches my core.

He hooks my legs over his shoulders licking my bud over and over making me arch my back. I put my fingers in his hair wanting more. He uses his lips on my opening making me grind myself in his face.

"Shit. Baby!" I say through gritted teeth. He inserts his thumb in me and sucks my bud making me moan unexpectedly.
"You like that?" He groans, turning me on even more.
"Yesssss!" I moan out.

He spreads my legs further apart and inserts two fingers inside me and applying pressure on my bud. I feel a knot tighten in my stomach and I know I'm about to orgasm.