Isabelle

Picture of Isabelle, Lorenzo's ex.

Sophia Mendoza
I feel hands softly caressing my cheek. I lean into the touch knowing it's my man. I open my eyes slowly and find him seated on the bed besides me. He has a straight face when I open my eyes and it starts softening when he notices I'm awake.
"Good morning baby." He says softly with a grin.

I love seeing his dimples. They make him look so hot. He's in a dark grey suit, body fitting of course. It hugs his body very well making him look fine as hell. As usual. His hair looks damp and slightly curly.

I love when he calls me baby. I just love everything about him.

I love him!

"Is it just me or you look extra sexy this morning?" I say stretching my body.
"Is it you?" He asks sarcastically
"Of course, who else if not me?" I play along with his sarcasm.

"How did you sleep?" He asks getting closer to me.
"Pretty well I think." I reply and he leans down to kiss my forehead softly.
"I have to go to work now." He says
"But. You told me you'd be working from home." I whine
"Yes I did but this is really important and I need to be there for it, it's a meeting. But I'll be back as soon as it's done, okay?" I nod to his explanation.

The key is understanding right?

"I'll miss you Consuelo." I tell him.
"I'll miss you too mi princesa." He tries to lean down to kiss me but I cover my mouth with my right hand.
"What?" He asks clearly a little irritated
"Morning breath." I reply my mouth still covered
"Baby, stop playing." He says uncovering my mouth and kissing me. I taste his minty breath as his tongue devours my mouth. I kiss him back with just as much passion. I could live like this.
**********
4pm

Sophia Mendoza
"We most definitely have to go out today ladies, Sophia hasn't had as many chances to go out in so long you know." Rosella says excitedly
"You love going out, I swear I haven't met anyone like you." I laugh in response.
I'm in Rosella's room with Angela, Emma and two of Rosellas friends Stella and Emily.
"Sophie, I'm offended." Angela replies sitting on the bed next to me and Emma.

Stella Emily and Rosella are in Rosellas walk in wardrobe looking for something for her to wear.

"My bad, best friend but look at her, she's always looking forward to going clubbing, parties and stuff. Always." I reply
"Believe me, she's always been like this." Stella says.

Rosella's room looks exactly like the one Lorenzo brought me to the time he took me against my will. I start remembering what happened, how he let that girl have sex with him.

I wonder why I've never seen those ladies again. Most importantly, I wonder why those ladies could have sex with him while I can't.

"Are you Okay?" Emma asks snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah, I'm good." I reply trying to convince her.

I hear voices in the hallway, kind of like an argument of some sort.
"She can't stay here Will and that's final!" I hear Lorenzo yell outside the room.
"I'm guessing the guys are back." Rosella says excitedly walking out of her closet. "Can't wait to see Brandon." She does a little wiggle making us laugh. She's so entertaining.
"I don't know what you like about that jerk." Emma says
"That very hot, very sexy jerk you mean?" She corrects

There's a knock on the door. "Rosella?" the voice calls. It's Lorenzo, I can tell.
"Ouu," she wriggles her eyebrows towards me making me smile shyly. Like a fool.
"Come in!" She replies. "Gabriel."
"Rosella." He greets.
"Err, I'd love for you to meet my friends Emily and Stella." She gestures towards her friends. I'm laying in bed next to Emma watching his reaction. He gives me eye contact, his attention drifting away from Rosella's introduction. She clears her throat trying to get his attention.