Nasty

Mature content

Sophia Mendoza
For the past two days, I've been in my room having meals on the dining table alone. Lorenzo hasn't even been coming to check on me like he used to on most nights. Although I'm not sure if he used to check on me or just find a way to piss me off.

His own little way of torturing me.

I've seen Antonio and a few other guards around but not Martin, Pedro and the other guard that's usually found near the bedrooms. I wonder where Lorenzo is. Elizabeth serves breakfast, apologizing for being late. I'm in sweat pants and a jumper, I feel so relaxed. Me eating at this table alone makes me think to myself. Why is it only the two of us that sit here for meals, how about the rest of the people in the house?

Just as Elizabeth is about to leave I stop her. "Elizabeth, where is Lore.... Mr Jose? I haven't been seeing him around." I tilt my head.
"Oh, he travelled, probably out of the country.." She tries to finish but we get interrupted by really loud footsteps. Its like his doing it on purpose so that we can notice.

"Which leaves me in charge." Antonio finishes while getting some toast off my plate and taking a bite off it, probably to intimidate me. I just give him a weird look to make him feel stupid. Elizabeth rushes out, showing signs of fear. Seems like he intimidates people around here when Jose is out. I'm totally not scared of him. Well I used to be fearless, that's before I met Lorenzo, he scares me a whole lot. But this fool in front of me, not one bit.

I get more piece of toast on my plate to show him that what he did didn't affect me in any way. He sees this, probably feels stupid and continues to talk. "Which means, no meals in your room, attend all meals downstairs, you'll be doing work just like the maids for the rest of the week." He gives a dirty grin.
"And who says you can give me orders?" I ask him putting some baked beans on my bread.

"No one has to tell me so, I'm in charge!" He yells. I just give him a look of irritation. He's not scaring me and he knows it. He walks to the other side of the table and sat in Lorenzo's seat at a snap of  his fingers, Emma runs in to serve him. I take a bite out of my toast not quite getting the picture. When she's done, I feel quite satisfied with what I've eaten, I'm not full though, I just don't want to be here.

I move my chair back, making sure the noise was loud enough for him to hear and I get up. "Hey! Where are you going?" He snaps.
"No need for you to know, but just seeing you made me lose my appetite." I snap back.
"You don't talk to me like that you little brat, I'm not Jose, bitch!" He yells and bangs the table. I'm clearly not intimidated.

I walk to the table, clench my fists and put them on the table with a small bang. "Exactly, I take orders from him, not from you, asswipe." I say the last part slowly and clearly. I start to walk away but I still want my breakfast, so I turn around and take my plate upstairs.

I can feel his cold glare on me and I don't give a damn. I sway my hips from the left to the right while walking to irritate him more. I get into my room and lock it. I think I miss Jose, I miss getting irritated by him but I miss irritating him more.

I finish my breakfast and watch more romantic movies, making me feel lonelier. I call Eden and laugh uncontrollably at his jokes. I miss the days we were close to each other. He'd come visit and I'd do the same. A loud continuous knock made me end the call. "Bye Eden, I'll talk to you later." I cut the call. I walk to the door and open it.

I see an angry Antonio. I wonder what the hell he wants now. He enters my room walking past me and heading to my bed. He sits down there. "Listen to me you stupid little bitch, whatever goes on here is in my control and no one else's. I'm standing in for Jose. If anything unusual goes on here, it stays secret and I mean it."
"Why though?" I spit out with my hand still wrapped around the doorknob and the door still open.