Shady asshole

Lorenzo Gabriel Jose
It's six in the morning and I'm in my home gym working out. My mind is full of so many things that I can't bring myself to accept at all. And it's all about Sophia.

Sophia Mendoza.

That girl has me thinking about her day and night. I know we never used to get along that well but I can't help but think about her every single time. I don't know what she's doing to me.

When I was in Paris a few days ago, all I could think of was her. How she speaks to me however she wants, fierce little girl. I don't like being yelled at, I actually don't accept that, you do that, you're dead. But with her it's different. Her fierceness makes me angry yes but I don't want to kill her like the rest. To some extent, it turns me on. And I don't remember the last time I was ever turned on.

"55, 56, 57." I count the number of push ups I'm on. I want to try as much as possible to get my mind off her.

On my little trip, I thought of how sexy she is, how she looked in that gorgeous black dress she wore to her mother's. Damn. Those legs should be illegal, that body should be illegal. I thought about her so much that I couldn't concentrate on what I was there for. I entered some nice expensive shops there and saw things I thought would look perfect on her.

I got dozens of dresses, jeans, I got her make up products seeing how much she loves to put it on her face for fun and when going out. When I came back home I wanted to run to her and wrap my arms around her. Pull her close to me and inhale her strawberry scent. I could think of the dirty things I'd do to her, but I remembered I was practically keeping her as my slave.

"78,79,80.."

I wanted her to be free, to be happy. I like seeing her happy, smiling, talking too much, asking too many questions. It's the little things about her that drive me crazy. I remembered the time I raped her, I couldn't help but feel sad.

When I took her to the garden I just wanted to how sorry I was.
But I couldn't bring myself to say so.

I held her hand once when leading her to the surveillance room and after that, I couldn't stop. I was acting so different. When she cried over her father, I wanted to comfort her, wrap my arms around her. But I couldn't bring myself to do so.

I took her to my peace garden. I never do that. Only my mother, father Rosella and I had been here. Plus the people that help with keeping the place beautiful.

Rosella is my younger sister. The one I never talk about. She's eighteen, six years younger than me. If I'm not mistaken a year younger than Sophia.

I don't even know why Sophia is making me feel things like this, I'm interested in women only two years maximum younger than me or older ones. When she kissed me, or rather pecked me, that made me forget everything, although I don't know if that passes for a kiss. She didn't do anything after that, I closed my eyes and tried my best not to show emotion and not kiss her back. If I did open my eyes, I would have lost control.

I didn't want to lead her on. Which is why I've been asking Elizabeth and the rest to serve her in her room. I bet she isn't ready to see me. I'm not even sure of my feelings, she wants to be married and be in love and have kids but I want non of that. I was exactly like her until I went through my first heartbreak.  I was so down after it. My father trained me to be heartless for this very moment, for when I became the mafia king. And I want it to remain like that.

"128, 129..."

I don't want to start having weird emotions for anyone. I don't want to break my walls for anyone. That'd really mess my life up. I should be the coldest man alive. I know I am. Sophia is just some stranger I took captive, I can't have her make me feel this way, not at all. I have to focus on other things. Haven't had my whores over for the past few days because I was too caught up, but today should be the right day for that. I need to be that cold bustard I've always been. Threesome. I smile to myself. "Antonio, get me Stacy and Mecca." Antonio quickly nods.