Chapter 29

Christina's POV

I thought long and hard about all the things Luke had said to me. I decided I would give him the benefit of the doubt and wait until tomorrow. That was when he was going to call me. And I would be sitting around again, waiting for him to call me like a dumb ass. Oh yeah, my life was going great. 

next day

School sucked so hard lately. I only had Sarah to entertain me. She was the only one even worth talking to. She knew what I was going through. She missed Calum as much as I missed Luke. They still couldn't stand each other, but they kinda liked it that way. They were always fighting, but according to Sarah that was the beauty of it. She loved the way they fought. It was really strange to see. And I knew for a fact Calum loved it too. He was mad about her, just the way she was about him. Being across the damn country wasn't doing wonders for them either, but at least they talked on the phone. Luke hadn't even called since yesterday. We were almost 24 hours further and he still hadn't called.. He said he would call me today. I was getting really pissed at him. 

"Want to do anything?" Sarah asked me while walking to the subway. 

"Yeah, but what?" I asked her in return.

"I don't know! Let's go shopping!" she screamed and I caught on on her enthusiasm. 

"Yeah, let's go!" I screamed back and we were on our way to do some shopping. 

Shopping was therapy for us girls, and we did shop until we dropped. And my money was almost all gone.. 

"So, what are you going to do next year?" she asked me while looking through the clothes she bought.

"I don't know, I want to go to UCLA, but I'm not sure about leaving this city behind.." I told her. I didn't even know if she got in to UCLA and NYU yet. I was a terrible friend.

"Yeah I know what you mean. I want to go to UCLA too.. I got in you know!" she told me with a bright smile on her face. 

"YOU DID? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME???" I scream at her.

"I'm sorry! We've both been so caught up in our boy trouble that we didn't even talk about us anymore!" she told me and she was right in every single way! 

Speaking of boy trouble, at that moment I received a text. It was from Luke. 

'won't be able to call you today, talk to ya tomorrow?x'he said

'yea whatever you like x' was all he got from me. 

He was being a jerk again.. I was getting used to it. Later on Michael would probably call me and tell me they had loads of work to do. But if he had the time to call me, Luke could call me too. And Ash would probably call me too tonight. Luke was making excuses again and I was not going to fall for it. This was it. I was going to play his game and pretend he didn't exist anymore. It was not like he was going to call me tomorrow anyway.. 

 I needed to get my mind of of this. I didn't need to think about all of this.

"Did you know I talked to Conor Maynard?" I told her.

"Yeah and I met Will Smith.." she started to say.

She was taking me serious.. But hey, I wouldn't take her serious if she would tell me this. But still I was dating Luke Hemmings after all.. That could count for something? Couldn't it?

"No seriously Sarah.. I'm not kidding. He saw me and Jamie dancing and he is coming to our show.." I rolled my eyes because she was still not buying it.

"You're not kidding? Seriously! How do you meet all these famous guys!" she squealed. 

"I don't know.. It's not like I plan to.."