Chapter 21

Christina's POV

It was a really nice night. Luke dropped me off this morning to go to school again. Sarah was waiting for me like she was always, with a cup of coffee. 

"So Luke texted me yesterday from your phone.." she told me while walking to class.

Everyone in the hallway was always staring at me. I was getting used to it. Kind of. 

"Why?" I asked her, wondering.

"He said you had a panic attack. He needed my help", she told me, looking guilty. 

"Oh, how did you help him?" 

"I am talking to you right now, am I not? You have to tell me what's been going on sweetie", she told me with a worried look in her eyes. 

So I talked to her. I told her everything from start to finish. We even skipped first period. She listened to it and just nodded her head and took my hand when she needed to. I liked telling her this. She made it a lot easier. Why did I not tell her before? 

"Oh sweetie, I had no idea!" she told me.

"I know.. Luke's the only one I told.." 

"You should have come to me.. I know I could not have helped in any kind of way, but I could have been there for you like a good best friend." 

"I am sorry for not telling you.." 

"I forgive you, this time!" she laughed.

I felt way better now. She always made me laugh. I knew this was hard on Luke too because he was the only one who really knew the whole story. I had forgotten how good of a friend Sarah really was. I loved her so much. I was glad Luke texted her. And now I was a little bit depressed again. Because Luke was leaving, tonight.

"What going on? You have that look on your face!" Sarah called me out. 

"Okay, so Luke's leaving tonight.. I will miss him.." I told her in all honesty.

"Yea, I know. I'm here for you babe. He'll be back soon, just to see you", she reassured me.

"You want to go to the concert with me?" I asked her.

"YEAH!!" she yelled. 

We had been hiding in the bathroom. No one ever came here. It was upstairs and no one wanted to take the stairs if there was a bathroom downstairs. So we were really safe in here. I really had no intention of going to class today. I hated it now I was spending time here that I could spend with Luke.

"Want to ditch this place and go to see the boys? They're doing a soundcheck right now!" I asked Sarah.

"Why are we still here?" She pulled me up and took me downstairs. 

We had to be really quiet. No one could notice us slipping out of the school. We were so silent and no one saw us. Until we got outside. There was another horde of paparazzi. We ran to the backside of the school and hid there for a while. 

"We really need to get out of here.. Without being seen.. My parents will kill me!" Sarah shouted.

"SSSHHHTT they can hear us if you shout like that!"

I found a street at the backside. We got out without being seen. This was awesome. I just needed to navigate my way to the boys. 

"I'm really going to meet all of them??" she asked me for the millionth time.. 

"Yes, Sarah, you are.." 

"DAMN YOU! You've got some connections babe!" 

We walked on, joking around until we got to the venue. There were like 100 girls waiting out there and we went straight to the front of the line.