Chapter 3

Luke's POV

Wow, I really loved talking to her. She was such a nice person. I didn't think I'd like her this much. We were just texting, but I thought: Why not call her? What's the worst thing that could happen? There was nothing really that had happened. Only a slip of my tongue when I said: You're my kind of girl. At least she didn't act awkward and said I was her kind of guy. Did that mean I was her type? Mike was still in the room. He witnessed it all.

"Man, you got it gooooooood!" he yelled after I'd put down the phone. I was blushing so hard. 

"Oh c'mon!" I yelled back.

"Oh, look, you're turning red! So sweet!" he said and made weird shapes with his mouth. 

He really was a weird guy. There was a time when we had hated each other. But now we were the best of friends. This was really nice. We told each other everything. All the boys actually. I wouldn't know what to do without them. They really are the best friends on the planet. But they loved teasing me. I was the youngest so I was the most vulnerable one. They all considered me as they little brother. I hated that, but they were protective. They would do anything for me and I would for them. 

He was still looking at me with that smug smile on his face. He really never stopped teasing me. And he would never let this Christina thing go. Never. That was not his style. At all. By morning all the guys will have heard about this and will be teasing me. It would be unbelievable. They just didn't know how or when to stop. 

"I'm going to bed, okay?" I told Mike. 

"Yeah man, see ya tomorrow!" he said while getting up and walking out the door. 

I was sure I wouldn't get much sleep tonight, because of Christina. She possessed me in some weird kind of way. I could literally not stop thinking about her. She was everywhere. I know I called her and I just talked to her, but I wanted to hear her voice again .So I took out my cell and watched the video she had send me, again. She was singing my favourite song on the EP. I really loved Heartache On The Big Screen. It was a metaphor. A comparison between a movie and a real life relationship. I loved the way it was written and the fact it was a little punk. When we sang it on stage it was great too. All the fans knew it and sang along. And now I knew it was of her favourites too. She really was amazing. And she really sang well. Her voice sounded so good with mine on the EP. I liked it a lot. Maybe I could invite her over some time to jam with me? But first I had to sleep... I turned of my lights and went to sleep. 

-------------------------------

Christina's POV

Morning came way too soon. I had slept like 3 hours this night. I couldn't stop thinking about Luke. I thought if I fell asleep I would wake up and realized it was only a dream. But it wasn't. I was looking at our texts. It was really true. I had spoken to Luke! I got a new text. It was a picture of Luke, doing a weird happy face. 

'Goodmorning Beautiful' it said. 

He was really cute. We had only talked for like a few minutes and he already was so sweet. Even in this weird picture he was sexy. And it looked like he was on the road. He doing something. In the background I saw Michael. He was doing something weird too. It was clear Luke hadn't seen him in the background. It was really nice to see them this way. I took a picture myself. Of my sleepy face. It was really funny. I sent it back to him with these words: 'Look who's beautiful huh?' It was so cool to be doing this. 

'Oh, so you're finally up?' he texted back immediately.

'Yes, I haven't slept that long... Cute face by the way. Tell Micheal he was cool too in the background' I was smiling at my screen.