Chapter 13

Christina's POV

It was almost 12 o'clock and my heart was racing. Time went by so slowly because I checked the clock like a thousand time a minute. I hated waiting at school for this. I even missed a lot of lessons, because I wasn't paying attention. At all. The teachers would call out my name, but I wouldn't reply. I didn't hear them anyway. Sarah knew better than to talk to me. She just looked at me with a smile on her face. The other kids still wanted to know everything they possibly could about my date with Luke. 

The clock finally struck 12 and I stormed out the door to get outside. I had to walk down the steps in front of the school. And there he was. He looked so perfect standing at the bottom of the steps. Every girl that saw him stopped dead it their tracks. I walked towards him and a smile covered his face. All the other girls from my school envied me at this moment. They were all looking at us. As I came closer his smile grew wider. And when I finally got to him I kissed him on the cheek and he kissed me on my forehead. It was the sweetest thing ever. The gesture made me turn pink. He took my hand and lead the way.

"Hi beautiful. How was your day so far?" he asked me.

"It sucked, untill around 12 o'clock. A really hot guy showed up at my school", I told him smiling.

"Can I meet him sometime?" he asked me jokingly. 

"I'm glad you came", I told him, whispering.

"I am glad I'm here.."

"So, everyone was staring at us.." he says gently.

"Yeah, they've been bugging me all morning. Now it's official. I'll never get rid of them.." 

"What have they been bugging you about?"

"You.." I tell him while turning red.

"Really?"

"Yea, they really want to know everything about you.. They wanted to know if we were dating.." 

"What did you tell them?"

"That I have honestly no idea.." I looked up at him. 

He stared into my eyes. Like he was trying to tell me something with his staring. Then he brought his lips down to mine and we kissed again. This time there was no tongue, but it was still hot. His lips were so soft and warm. They fit perfectly on mine. I loved every second of it. I gripped him tighter around his neck and he pulled me closer, putting his hands on my hips. Then suddenly we remembered we were in the middle of the street. He let go of me, reluctantly and I got down. I had been standing on the tips of my toes just to reach his face. I was a tall girl but was a skyscraper compared to me. He looked at me again with adoration in his eyes.

"Did that answer your question?" he asked me, his voice crackling. 

Did that? I was still shaking all around. The world was spinning and I had to grip his shirt to keep myself from literally falling for him. He blew my mind even more now. It was so out of the blue. I liked it so much. He should do this more often. And it was so publicly. Was he not afraid his fans would see? Or even worse: the tabloids? I didn't know what to expect.

"I guess it does", I whispered while turning a deep shade of pink again. 

He grabbed my hand again as we walked our way to the starbucks. When we got there everyone was looking at us. There weren't a lot of people, bus still. I hated being stared at. We finally got to the front of the line and Luke asked me for my order. I ordered my usual and we stood there waiting. I had chosen a muffin too because I was a little hungry. But more hungry for another kiss from Luke. He really did drive me crazy. I never ever had those thoughts about any other guy than him. Maybe he was it for me? The best I was going to get. If I even had him..