Chapter 24

Luke's POV

We had just been making out in a Starbucks. I never let it get that far, but today I did. She had this influence on me. She drove me crazy with every look. I was leaving tonight and the sexual tension had been building for a long time. I just wanted her. Now and forever. That's why we were almost running back to the venue. There would be a private room for us to snuggle in and no one would even notice. At least I hoped so. I would never have sex with her in that room, but still we could relieve some of our sexual frustration. She deserved a better place to have sex in, but I needed some one on one time with her, stat. 

Now she was pulling me forward. She had to be thinking the exact same thing as me. I could tell. She had that smile on her face when she was up to something. That even turned me on more. And in these skinny jeans I could hardly hide it. And hard it was. We had to be close. I heard a lot of fans, but we snuck in without being noticed. I could not have handled any fans. I would've just growled at them, probably and they would've thought I was an asshole. If they even knew. They would kill us. But it was going to be in the tabloids anyways tomorrow. And so what? Everyone could know how in love I was with this girl. Wait, did I just say in love? Was this was it was? I had no clue..

"Here's your order!" Chris said and pulled me back. "Tell me there's some place we can be alone in here?" she whispered.

"Yes, I know one."

We took off before anyone would see us. I found the room I was looking for. It had a lock so that was even more perfect. No one could interrupt us here. There was a couch too and she sat down on it. She looked so sexy. 

"What are you doing to me?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" she said with a smug smile.

I walked over and sat beside her. I grabbed her and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. We kissed like never before. Like this was the only thing on earth. When we pulled back we were both panting. I looked at her and she took her top off. I decided to do the same with my shirt. She was so perfect. Even when she was half naked. I liked her even more. She stared into my eyes and I kissed her again. Slowly this time. Taking my time and undressing her at the same time. We weren't going to have sex, but we sure as hell were going to do something. And she was thinking the same thing. She was tugging on the waistband of my pants and undoing the zipper. It was already down before I could registered it. She looked at my boxers and liked her lip. She looked so sexy doing that. Damn, she was driving me crazy. I gently squeezed her boob and she closed her eyes. I bent over to spoil her and licked her nipple. She let out a little moan. This turned me on even more. I gently stroked her body and made my way down to her panties. They were still on, but they would be on the ground pretty soon. She was letting herself enjoy this. And she had no idea how much I was enjoying this. She was already wet and I didn't waste any time. I pushed in and she cried out for me. 

"Are you hurting?" I asked, worried.

"No, no! Go on!" she said with desperation. 

And I did as I was told. Soon she hit her high and she screamed out. She was screaming my name. I didn't know how much I wanted this until I heard it. She looked at me with such pleasured eyes and then she kissed me. Starting slow and they picking up the pace. Now she was touching me. My bare chest and making her way down to my underpants. She tugged them down and was holding me in her hands. The way she moved was amazing. She knew exactly what to do and was building the tension. I was going crazy. Thinking she was the one doing this to me. Then she made me come and I was so happy. Happy that it was her and she was the one for me. She looked at me with a smile and I smiled back.

"That was.." she said with an exhausted voice. 

"Amazing", I finished for her.

We just looked at each other. We laid there for another moment and then started to get dressed again. It was time for us to take a look at the real world again. We didn't want to leave but we had to, sadly.