Chapter 28

Luke's POV

Life had been crazy ever since I left New York. Christina was pretty busy too. She was about to graduate from high school and she had this big dance gig coming up in a week. She was excited about it and I had promised her I would be there. But being a week away now I was sure I was not going to make it. We had a lot of recording to do, still, and we had a lot of shows. And there was an upcoming tour. We didn't have any spare time and it was weighing on me and Chris. We talked a lot less than we did in the beginning and she was always tired when we did talk, as was I. The boys pushed me to call her and Skype her, but sometimes I just didn't feel like it. And to be honest, I got the feeling Chris didn't feel like calling or skyping too. She happened to 'forget' it quite often.

"Whatcha thinking of?" Calum asked me.

"Chris", was my simple reply.

"That again.. Dude, you need to get out of this funk," he told me while slapping my arm.

"I know. But I don't know what to do anymore," I sighed.

"You know what you have to do, but you just won't face it," was all he said before leaving me in my thoughts.

------------------------------------------------------------

Christina's POV

"You ready to dance?" Jamie asked me with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Of course I am!"

He took my hand and pulled me into the view of other people. We had been practicing for weeks and now was the time to do our little flashmobs. Ari was doing the sound so when we came into view she put on Conor Maynard. We chose 'R U Crazy' because it was such a catchy song. We started on the intro and were going to dance until the first chorus passed. Jamie knew me so well and just danced around me as I did the same with him. We were dressed in all black and people were stopping now to look at us. They seemed very interested. Some were even giving us money. I laughed and just looked at Jamie while dancing. He seemed to be thinking the exact same thing. Some were now clapping and I didn't want to stop but I had to. Jamie caught me in his arms as we had agreed on. The music stopped and Jamie started talking.

"If you liked this, you should come to our show next week! That girl over there", and he was pointing at Ari, "had flyers! It's free!" He said.

A lot of people went to Ari and asked for a flyer. If even a fraction of those people came it would awesome. This was what we were born to do. Ari seemed very pleased with herself.

"WOW man!" was all I could say.

"I KNOW!" Jamie screamed back.

We just looked at each other and smiled. We loved doing this so much. He put an arm around my shoulder and walked back to the studio. We would being the same dance again in 2 hours. On a different place of course.

"So, you wanna catch a coffee?" Jamie asked me while removing his arm.

"I have to go to my appartment. Stella is alone now and I hate it when she is for too long", I told him.

My real parents had given me an appartment to live in because they wanted to make up for all the years of loss. Theirs was directly above mine and it was really nice and big. My adoptive parents didn't object because they knew how much I needed my space. They did visit every week which was really nice too. And Stella was my dog. She was a Pomsky. Which happened to be a miniature Husky. She was the cutest thing ever. When I found her on the streets she was all alone just like me and I found a companion. She followed me back home and never left again. I named her Stella because it's my favourite song by All Time Low. And she seemed to like it. But she was a work of art. She had such a personality. Perfect for me.