Chapter 16

Christina's POV

Venting to Luke really had done wonders. I was numb for those hours, but being with him helped me process things a bit. He really did have a good influence on me. I was really surprised he found me. I didn't see that coming but there he was. And he'd been so worried. I loved that look on his face. If only I had had time to analyse it more. I had other things on my mind. I couldn't speak. Speaking made it so definitive. Like if it only happened in my mind it was just imagination. But there was Luke, he would understand. Or he would try at least. That's why I liked him so much. 

He'd offered me to spend the night at his hotel room. I took it because I had no where else to go but there. I couldn't go home and I wasn't going to stay at Sarahs for sure. And this was the place I wanted to be anyways. He was the person I wanted to be with. If I could fall asleep in his arms it would be so good. Maybe I could get some sleep. 

He gave me some clothes and I changed in his bathroom. He had given me sweatpants and one of his band tshirts. I loved this one. It was the one of Blink-182. I knew he loved this one and that he gave it to me meant a lot to me. I looked pretty good for being such a mess. And Lukes clothes gave me some more perspective. 

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Luke sitting on the bed with his hands in his hair. When he heard me he lifted his head and I saw his jaw drop. He was looking at me like he'd never seen me before. I liked this. Even though I had a crappy day, seeing him look at me like this made my heart leap a bit. Was he going to sleep in the same bed as me? Or was he going to be a gentleman? I had no idea. I was hoping he's sleep next to me. I needed to feel his warmth nearby. I needed him, period. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Are you okay now?" he asked me looking into my eyes.

"No but I will be.." I told him. I was being honest. 

"I'm glad to hear that. You want to go to sleep?" 

"Yeah, it's been a hell of a day.." 

"Okay, you want me to sleep on the floor or?" he asked me.

"You can sleep next to me if you want.." 

"You sure?" 

"Yeah, I want you here Luke", I told him.

He gave me a little smile. He liked this too. I knew he did. So I got in to bed with him. I layed my head down on the pilow, so we could face each other. He did the same thing. He was so cute. And he looked both younger and more innocent this way. He always put up such a big deal, but now he was just Luke, the way he had always been. His eyes were so honest. This was the best this was going to get. I needed him next to me. Knowing he would be here when I woke up. How many times had I fantasised about this? How many times did I dream and wake up to nothing. This wasn't going to be one of those times. Because he really was here. He was here to stay because we were in his room. He wouldn't leave me. Not now everything was so fucked up. 

"Are we going to sleep?" he asked me with a slight smile.

"Yea, I hope i can", I told him, a bit shaky. 

"Come here", he gestured me with his hands to come closer. 

I did as he asked and I was lying in his arms. He wrapped them around me and my head was on his chest. He smelled so good. Like lavender. Even better than that. I loved this so much. His arms were so strong around me. And I felt his breath on my hair. It was warm and smelled even better. I liked being here. After a little while I heard a little snore. He had fallen asleep and it was time for me to do the exact same thing. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV