Chapter 6

Christina's POV

"Wanna see my place?" Luke asked me. He was towering over me. I realized he was very tall. I mean, I am a tall girl, but he even sticks out beside me.

"Yeah why not.." I told him with a weak smile.

"OOOOOHHHH" all of the boys cried out.

"Oh, behave, you guys are like children! I swear!" I told them.

"For you, everything, Chris", Cal said to me.

"Yeah Chris!" The other two cried out.

"Let's go, before they get even worse. Believe me, they can!" Luke pulled me out of the door. "I swear, those guys sometimes really are weird."

"That's what the fans like about you! They love how you are still children", I told him firmly.

"Oh, they. Not you?"

"Of course I do too! I am a fan of course!"

"So, is it really true?"

"What?" I asked out of confusion.

"That you guys really like us because we are so immature", he asked me with great curiosity.

"Well, we love you because you are down to earth and playful. I always laugh at your videos. They are so nice! And your pics, oh wow. You stayed the same over the years and that's cool", I told him precisely.

"I really didn't know that", he scratched his neck.

"Well, that's the perks of knowing a fan!" I slapped his arm.

We got to his room and he opened the door. We walked inside and I saw it was really cozy. There was not much light and there was a big bed in the middle of the room, dominating it. There were also clothes everywhere. I guess he really was a boy. And he also had a PlayStation. We could have some fun. There was an en-suite bathroom and a dining table. I walked over to a chair and saw they too were plastered with clothes.

"Do you ever clean?" I asked him.

"Nope, I don't feel like it!" he yelled at me from the bathroom.

"You're such a boy!" I yelled back.

"You know I am!" he said suggestively.

Of course I knew he was. He was the most beautiful and funny boy on the planet. He was just perfect. He came out of the bathroom and I saw he had changed outfits. He had put on some sweats and a shirt. He stood there, looking completely hot. His hair was upright and his eyes were sparkling. His shirt had the words 'Chase your dreams' on it and his sweats hung low on his hips. And not to forget, he was wearing no shoes, barefoot. He was leaning against the wall. Like he was totally comfortable with me being here. He just looked at me, straight in the eyes. I could've died right then and felt completely happy with it. Scratch that. I would feel utterly happy when he kissed me, like that was ever going to happen.

"What?" I asked him.

"You're beautiful", he blurted out.

"Ehm, thanks, you too?"

"Oh wow, that was convincing. Wanna try that one over?" he asked me, joking.

"No, I meant it!" I yelled.

"Oh, you better!"

He walked towards me and cleaned out a chair so I could sit. He did the same for a second chair and sat down himself. He was leaning on the table, looking at me, again. It really made me blush when he did that. He could just stare at me all night, I thought.