Chapter 9

Christina's POV

When Luke left I felt so alone. I really had nothing to do. I decided to watch Mean Girls. Again, this was like the 3rd time today. I had no other movies so this one had to do. I couldn't wait until tomorrow when I got my phone and laptop back. Dad was overreacting a lot. It was just a date with Luke. But he hated people who were in bands, a lot. 

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. 

"Go away, I want to be alone. Unless you're going to give me my stuff back", I yelled at the door.

The door opened and I saw Sarah come in. She always had the privilege to come and go whenever she wanted from my parents. They liked her a lot. But she was a straight A student and never did anything wrong. She was perfect in the eyes of parents. If only they knew. She was far from those things when we were together. 

"Hello there, home wrecker!" she yelled. 

"Shhht, my parents are already mad, I don't want to upset them any more", I told her. 

She sat beside me on the bed. 

"Mean Girls? Again? Don't you know that one by heart by now?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I don't have anything else to watch. My Dad has my laptop."

"I heard. I got worried because you didn't answer my texts. I guessed you were lying unconscious in Luke Hemmings' bed, but here you are, far from that."

"Wow, you really have a lot of imagination."

"So, tell me how was it? Did he kiss you? What did you guys do? Did you do 'it'?" 

"Oh god! No! We didn't do 'it'!"

"Oh, sorry to hear that. Now the other questions?"

"He took me to a rooftop dinner. With a violinist and rose peddles everywhere. It was so romantic. There were candles and it was perfect. Then we went to the movies. There we saw the guys from 5sos and went together. We went to a horror movie-"

"WHAT? You hate horror movies!"

"I know, but I was coming to that. I hate them, but it was the perfect chance to grab Luke's hand. So I did and he pulled me in for a hug. We stayed that way until the end of the movie. It was awesome. After that-"

"You guys hugged?? During the movie?? Wow!"

"Yeah.. After that we went to their hotel-" 

"What?? You went to his hotel? And you didn't do any dirty things?"

"No, Sarah, I'm not you!" I joked. "So we played around a bit in the lounge of the boys. Then we went to Luke's room where I kicked his ass at FIFA. He didn't take that too well.. So I was laughing at him and he pushed me back on the bed. Then he went to sit on top of me. Our faces were a few inches apart. I really thought he was going to kiss me. But he didn't because my Dad called me. That's when I had to come home and the magic was gone", I told her, fast.

"Wow, you're living every girls dream.." she told me, sighing. 

"I know, he is so awesome. He even came by this afternoon. He was worried because I didn't answer."

"No way! Luke really is as cute and sweet as I thought!" she yelled. 

It was nice talking to her about this. It was so cool. She really shared my passion for Luke. And now I got to meet and date him a bit this was all even better. I loved this. She was the best friend anyone could ever ask for. 

"So, what are you going to do now?" she asked me while eating my chocolate.

"Uhm, I don't know. Text him when I get my phone back?"