Chapter 23

Luke's POV

"She's your what?" I almost shouted.

"SHHT, don't yell! Not everyone has to know!" she told me with a serious look on her face.

This was not happening. She found her biological family? How could that have happened without me knowing? 

"How?"

"She told me today in dance class.."

"Wow that's heavy.." I told her while biting my lip. 

"Yeah, but I'm kind of glad it's her", she smiled a bit. 

I was happy for her. She had found her sister. And it was someone she seemed to like. Maybe she wouldn't be totally alone. I hug her and she rests her head on my chest. And I rest mine on top of hers. I loved these hugs. They weren't filled with sexual tension. They were just filled with total affection. This was what I lived for. 

"I hate to see you leave.." she whispered. So softly I almost didn't hear it. 

This night was really shit. But it was the first time I had ever brought a girl to my concert. I mean our concert. It was so special. I had never dared to share this with anyone. Not one girl was good enough for this. And she was. I knew deep down she was different from all the other girls. 

"Guys! Soundcheck!!" Michael yelled. 

I almost forgot he was the only one not talking to any girl around here. Calum was talking, or maybe I should say arguing, with Sarah and Ash was talking to Rachel. This was new. I could tell he was really annoyed. I looked at Chris one last time, gave her a meaningful kiss and walked away. I looked back once and saw her looking really cute. 

'don't you dare' I mouthed to her. 

She always did this. Being cute to bring me back to her. And it worked every fucking time. This was the hold she had on me. I liked it so much. I turned around again and saw Ashton and Rachel laughing and being really close. This was so weird to watch. Ashton was never close to anyone. I was enjoying him being happy. Because he looked really happy. I heard Mikey calling him again to go soundcheck. Now he was really annoyed. I see Ashton coming up to me. 

"You two were really close", I whispered. 

"Yeah.. I don't know what's going on with me", he told me with a confused look.

"I know exactly what you mean", and I look back to Chris who was already talking to Rachel. I knew what he meant all too well. Christina had the same effect on me. She meant everything to me. 

"I know.." he smiled when he saw I was looking at Chris. 

I felt my cheeks turn red. I knew everyone knew how I felt about her, but still it felt like something private. She was mine and I would not ever share her with the world. 

We walked up the stage. There were already fans standing there because they had VIP tickets. They could come listen to our soundcheck. We were such goofs when soundchecking and the fans always loved it. I loved it. This way we could interact really well with them. I grabbed my guitar and started tuning it. 

We played a few notes so we would know when to start and suddenly Calum felt the need to speak up. 

"You know what guys?" Calum asked the fans. "Luke should really learn how to tune a guitar. This sounds awfull man!" 

"Shut up you dork!" I shouted back at him and stuck my tongue out. 

I knew I looked like a little kid. But hey, I wasn't eighteen yet. So I could do what I wanted.