Chapter 1

Christina's POV

I could barely wait. Tonight was the All Time Low concert! I had been looking forward to this for months. I was finaly old enough to go. My parents wouldn't let me go because I was 16 but now I was 17 and they didn't mind now! I had bought the tickets months ago. They were so awesome. I couldn't believe it. I was totally in love with Alex. He was so cute and sang so well. He got me everytime he played his songs. And their guitars! Jack was always so funny and making jokes. Rian behind the drums made me sweat and Zack singing along with Alex was one of the best things in life. I just loved everything about them! My best friend thought the exact same things.

We met each other trough their music. I was sitting in the sub way one morning, going to school. She sat down next to me and noticed I was listening to All Time Low. She tapped me on the shoulder and we started talking about them. We sat there, even missing our stop! We found out we went to the same high school. How could we never have seen each other? But that didn't matter. We were late at school that day. But since than we were inseperable. We couldn't do anything without each other. Everyone thought we were crazy. Even my friends before I met her. They just didn't understand the connection we had. We really could talk about everything to each other. This was something I couldn't do with my former friends. We just decided to ignore them. 

Now here we were, 2 years later. We were still the best of friends. The others stopped talking about it a long time ago. They just accepted we were best friends and moved on with their lives. We did the same and talked about everything. Now we were getting ready for the concert and it was amazing. Having a friend, understanding what this was. This really was unique. We put on our black skinny jeans. We thought it was nice to match clothes. But my shoes were different. I had deep wine red Vans and she had black All Stars. I put on a wine red top. I had bought it months ago. Thinking it was the best top for this performance. Alex his favourite colour was red. So this really was perfect. Sarah, my best friend, put on her bluegreen top. That was really her colour. She had deep brow hair. Like auburn. Mine was light blonde. Her blue eyes came out very well. I myself had gray/blue/green eyes. It changed with the lighting.

I really loved this. Getting ready for the best evening in our lives. If we could only meet them. But that was very unlikely. We had already accepted that.

"So, how do I look? Could I get Alex' attention?" I asked Sarah.

"Yes, totally! But not before I catch Jack's attention!" she laughed at me. 

"What if we run into some cute guys? Would they be jealous?" I laughed.

"Well yes, of course. They would be green with jealousy", she said, giving me a wink. 

She really knew me so well!

"Let's go!  The lines will be really long! And I want to be in the front", she said while pulling my arm. 

It was really early. But she was right. The lines would be long and the room they were playing in wasn't too big. I really wanted to be in the front row. I wanted to feel his sweat dripping on me. Yes, I know that sounds really weird, but it was the closest I would ever get to him. So I was going to enjoy this as well as I could. We raced down the hallway. 

"Bye Mom! I won't be late!" I screamed while going out the door.

Sarah dragged me into her car and started driving. We had to be there fast. I was taking pictures and putting them on instagram. While doing that I was updating my twitter. I had a lot of followers. They really read all my posts. It was really nice. Sarah was driving like a maniac. I really thought we were going to be pulled over for her racing. But surprisingly there wasn't a cop car anywhere in sight. We were very lucky. In New York there were a lot of police controls. They must have the night off. Sarah screamed at every car getting in front of her and driving really slow. She cursed at the red lights. I was so amused by all this. She was so nervous. I think even more than me. This was great. Finally we got to the place. She parked her car on the other side of the street. We ran over the street and got there in time. There weren't too many people in front of us. So we would definitely be in the front row. I was really looking forward to this. I was so nervous!