Chapter 4

Christina's POV

"You really did all of this?" I asked him as I saw what he had done. 

The roof was transformed into a restaurant. It was decorated with lots of roses. And a lot of red. There even were violinists. This was the perfect date. In the middle of the roof was a table with candles on it. It had two chairs, opposite to each other. And a red carpet leading to the table. This really was awesome. No one had ever done something like this for me, ever. He went to all of this trouble, just for our little date. I didn't understand. How could he do this for someone he only just met yesterday? And how could he have arranged this in less than a day. He really was so sweet!

"I wanted this to be perfect", he said, facing me. 

There were tears in my eyes. I really was moved by all of this. This was something you only saw in movies. I loved every single thing of it. All the details. And Luke was just so great. He was romantic too. Add that to the list of everything else and you have: irresistible. He stood there watching me. He clearly liked my reaction. It was probably exactly what he had hoped for. He had planned this so well.

"Wow, I don't even know what to say. No one has ever done anything like this for me", I told him. Barely making any sound. 

"Well, I am really glad you like it so much", he said with a smile. 

I could tell he was happy. His smile was just so cute. And he was sucking his piercing again, that little fuck.

"You want to go and sit down?" he asked me politely.

"Yes, very much. I don't know how much longer I will be able to stand", I told him. 

He laughed a little bit and then took my hand. He lead me to my seat and sat down on his. The violinists started playing. And it was so romantic. He had chosen romantic songs for this occasion. 

"So what do you want to eat? You can have anything", he told me. 

He was looking me straight in the eye. He really wasn't scared of anything. 

"Ehm, well, can we have like fries and stuff?" I asked, a bit ashamed. 

I mean, he went to all of this trouble to get me a propper dinner and I wanted fries and a burger. I really was bad. But he just smiled a little. Like he had been expecting this.

"Sure, you surprise me every time", he told me with an amused look on his face.

He told the waiter what we wanted and then the waiter left.

"Do you really like this?" he asked me again.

"Yeah, this is straight out of a movie. Seriously, when did you have the time to arrange all of this?" 

"I couldn't sleep last night, so I thought of this instead."

"You really went overboard Hemmings", I laughed.

"Wow, you just called me Hemmings, no one ever does that besides me best friends", he said with another amused look.

"Well, you can call me Chris, so I can call you Hemmings, Hemmings."

"Oh, are you playing it that way huh?" 

The waiter got back and gave us our fries and burger. I really liked it. We talked a lot about ourselves and we got along really well. Occasionally he threw a frie at me for making fun of him. It was so nice, having someone to be myself around. I couldn't have asked for anything else than this. And it was with Luke Hemmings. My dreams were coming true. 

"It's getting late. Wanna catch a movie?" he asked me.

"Yeah, cool. You choose!" 

He took me by the hand and we left for the door. When we got there he turned around and gave me a rose.