Chapter 22

Christina's POV

What the hell did he just do? Did he call me his girlfriend? In front of real people? Where the hell was this going? I had no idea of what he was doing. 

"Oh, I'm Jamie, her dancepartner", Jamie said to Luke. 

I could smell the testosteron in the air. This was a showdown. About me. When did this happen? People never fought over me.. No one even noticed me and now two boys were trying to get my attention. But only one of them had my full attention. Luke didn't even have to try. He always caught my attention. Whatever he did, it was amazing. Jamie was amazing too, but not in that way. Luke was allconsuming. Whenever he was in the room everything else started to fade. I could not see past his blue eyes and perfect hair and of course that smile of his. He drove me crazy. 

Everyone was still staring at us. And I realised the boys were staring at me too. It was quite the sight.

"Ehm, I think we should go", I told Luke, to get rid of the tension. 

"That's a good idea, the boys are waiting for us", he told me with a smile.

We started leaving but I was stopped by a girl. I turned around and stared into the blue eyes of Rachel. 

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked me politely.

I had no idea what this was going to be about. 

"Yea," I told her. "I'll be back in a few", I told Luke. 

He winked at me and said: "I'll be waiting in the car."

He took off and Rachel pulled me aside. 

"I need to talk to you", she told me.

"Okay, what's this about?"

"Well, it's hard for me to say this.." she told me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

I walked over to the car and someone had followed me out. I thought it was Chris who couldn't be without me. When I turned around with a big smile on my face I saw it wasn't her. It was that guy, Jamie. I hated that guy. He got to touch Christina and I hated seeing that. I should be the only one touching her. She was, after all, mine. What the hell was I thinking when I said I was her boyfriend. I had made if official so soon. And I was leaving tonight. This was odd, even for me.

"We need to talk", Jamie told me with a serious voice.

"So talk?" I told him back.

"If you hurt a hair on Chris' head, I'll find you and your boyband and I'll make you suffer", he told me.

He called us a boyband. That was it. Now I really hated this guy. And who the hell was he to tell me I couldn't go hurting Chris? He was just her dancepartner.

"You can't tell me what to do. But I never had the intention to hurt her", I reassured him. And I put an eyeroll in it too.

"I mean it, I will find you."

"Yeah whatever. I don't need this from you."

I walked on and got into my car. I hated that guy so much.Once I got in there I looked around some more. I waited for Christina to come back to me any moment now. I wanted her here. I toyed around with the radio for a bit and then I saw her coming in to view. She was bringing someone to the car. It looked like the girl I saw her with inside. I thought she said her name was Rachel.

"Is it okay if I bring Rachel along?" she asked me with a little smile.

I could see something was up, but I wasn't going to call her out right here. I would ask her later when we were alone. Not that we had a lot of time left.