Back home

Last Chapter:

I'm about to board my plane when Reece hugs me "goodbye" she says. Sam, Hope, James, my mom, and I walk down the terminal into the plane. We fly home...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Once we arrive back at the house Hope and James are sleeping, Sam puts them to bed and me and my mom have a cup of tea before she leaves. "Well honey I missed you, Sam is perfect and I'm happy for you guys" she says grabbing both my hands over the counter.

~1 week later~

"Wow Sam the house is beautiful!!!" I scream walking into our new house, jumping into his arms. "I'm glad you love it" he says back to me as we walk out and grab the first box, the house is only 3 houses down from the guys which is perfect cause they can babysit. Once we finish bringing all the boxes into the right rooms, we start unpacking.

We kinda finish up, we don't have much stuff cause the Hope and James have their own rooms now, and me and Sam have ours. I put Hope and James to bed and head downstairs to see Sam playing around with the TV. "How's it going" I ask giggling "Pretty good" he laughs back, we just pop in a movie and start watching "We need to go see Annabelle" I say looking up at him from his shoulder "yes we do" he kisses my forehead and looks back at the TV. I fall asleep.

I wake up and notice on my the couch, with my blue throw blanket on. I smile, I hear Hope start whining I walk upstairs and grab her. We head back downstairs i change her diaper and put her in her high chair then turn the tv on to "Jake And The NeverLand Pirates" and start making her, her morning cereal. Once I finish that I hear JAMES start crying. But I can't leave Hope, I'm hoping Sam will wake up and grab him. Luckily enough he walks down with James in his arms. He changes his diaper and starts feeding him, it's like we have our separate kids.

"Sam can you go grocery shopping for me please?" I ask him "Sure" he replies "list is on the fridge be back soon" i run into the garage I put the kids in the stroller, and start to head for a jog. We pass the pond, and stop at the park. Hope and James love the sand, and the swings. We play for about an hour, then we run to grandmas house where we have a long visit. We finish up that visit and run to the 02L house, we arrive and Hope starts freaking out when she sees Kian. And James just loves Trevor, I let them stay for a couple hours and eventually they fall asleep. "Can I leave them?" I ask Kian he nods and I leave running home.

<><><><><><><><><><><><
Sorry it's short but I've been so busy and can't finish. But look I'm getting into the story again :)