Sam pottorff/O2L fanfiction dirty

So this is my first fanfiction so no judge lol but I will be making more if you like it.

______________________________________________________

I moved to LA a couple months ago and my mom is constantly on business and out of town so I'm hardly home. So I usually hangout at the O2L house with JC Kian Connor Ricky and Trevor. My phone buzzes and it's a text from Kian "Hey sweetheart come over we won't you to meet the sixth O2L member" I reply with a simple "ok". I walk down the street and knock at the door "hey babe" Connor says as he kisses my forehead. •connor and you are just friends• "so who's this other f*cker" you say as Sam turns around. My eyes go big and I feel a big smile come over my face, you stare at his adorable red cheeks and his perfect eyes and lushes lips.

*Sams POV*

She walked and in said "who's this other fucker" her voice was so dreamy then I turned around and saw her beautiful body she was wearing a bright yellow crop top and white booty shorts, her blond hair was curled. I started to feel hard I just wanted to throw her against a wall and do it with her.

*End of POV*

*Amandas POV*

OMG Sam!!! HOTTIE alert I feel like an idiot calling him a fucker. I could see him looking at me and I blushed a lot, I want him deep inside me right now. But he doesn't want that with me, I guess I'm just going to have to live with him and I being friends just like the other guys and I.

*End of POV*

"Hey, I'm Amanda I live down the street" I say as he moves closer. "I'm Sam I'm just moving in" all the guys are staring a us both as you move closer. I see Kian go behind Sam and Jc walk behind me, next thing I knew Sam and I where pushes against each other Kian and Jc pushes us together. I felt Sams boner on my thigh an it turned me on, "let's go play Mario cart" Connor shouted as he ran downstairs. All the guys followed him including me except Sam he just stood there staring at me "coming" I ask as he runs up to me and we walk down the stairs.

*Sams POV*

OMG when Jc and Kian pushed us together I got a major boner, then when Connor asked us to go downstairs I just stared at her and her ass like it's so juicy and round I just wanna grab it and pinch it between my teeth.

*End of POV*

*Amandas POV*

OMG Sams boner on my leg turned me on so much I just wanted to bounce on it. When we started to go down stairs he wasn't come and I felt him look at me so I said "coming" and he nodded and I saw his boner get bigger.

*End of POV*

We all made it downstairs "wanna check out me room?" Sam asked I just nodded my head I was to exited to get word out. We walked down the hallway him in the lead, we entered and all he had was a bed set up. "Perfect" i said it just ended up coming out of my mouth I didn't mean it to but it did. "What?" He asked "oh nothing it's just your room... Um it's perfect" I say looking down at my feet. I feel Sams hands on my waist and I look up and Sams lips attach to mine, he pulls away "I'm sorry it's just you're so hot and juicy and I just want to have sex with you but...." "You wanna have sex" I ask interrupting him. "Yah really bad" he says blushing, I slam his door and push him on his bed and straddle him I slowly start to grind on him as he takes off my shirt. I start to unzip his pants as he throws my shirt across the room. I throw his pants with my shirt as he I clips my bra I feel his boner against my thigh. I start to get really turned on.

*Amanda's POV*

OMG he's so hot, I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm nervous, like I've done it before. I'm more excited then nervous I guess.

*End of POV*

Sam rips off my bra and throws it to the side. I pull of his shirt as he flips us over, he starts sucking and nibbling on my next. I let out a little moan because he found my g-Spot, his abs are revealed and he slowly started to grind on me. I unzip my shorts and throw them off, he kisses down my chest and down do my underwear he drabs them with his teeth and pull then down. He takes them off, I sit up and remove his underwear. He moves down to my p*ssy and starts sucking licking me clit.

*Sams POV*

Her little moan turned me on so much. I took of her thong and like OMG she's so wet, OMG I can't wait to explore her body with my tongue, she removed my underwear and she smirked.

*End of POV*

*Amanda's POV*

His underwear came off and I got so wet, I liked what a seen. And wanted it now.

*End of POV*

Sam started eating me out, "Sam" I moaned as he sucked on the right spot, "oh yah baby scream my name" I start to arch my back and I take my hand and push his head in farther. He starts to suck faster, "AHHH" I scream out. He starts to kiss up my chest and starts kissing my neck, I flinched and notice he stuck his length inside me. "Oh" I say "is everything ok?" He asks concerned "my ex BFs was smaller, i don't care go hard and fast" he started to thrust and it felt so go. He was concentrating very hard then I let out a hug moan and he said "found it" with a smirk he found my g-Spot I never moaned so loud he kept thrusting against it over and over "Sam it's coming" "do it baby, just do it" we come at the same time. He falls over beside me, I sit up and straddle him "aren't you tired" he asks panting I kiss down his abs till I reach his major boner I start to kiss the tip and stare at him "come on babe don't tease" I stick the hole thing my mouth I start to suck on it and start to apply teeth, he moans so loud it makes me so horny. I fall over beside him, "your amazing" I said panting, "I'm not done" he's says as I feel two fingers plung into me I moan loud and he slowly goes back and forth faster and faster "AGGHHHHHH SAM" "oh yah baby scream my name, I won't stop till you do" he plunges in and out of me finally i feel it coming "SAM!!!!!" I scream "oh yah, good job baby" he says as he pulls out of me and kisses me. "We should get back to the guys" I say as we sit up and start getting dressed. We leave Sams room and enter the living room "ZAYUMMMMMM you guys were loud" Jc says as they all laugh Sam and I both turn red, we kiss and sit down ok the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10

READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏