The day has come: Chapter 28

Part 28:
___________________________

<August 29, 2014>

I'm 7 months pregnant, I'm in my room. I'm as big as a bus, the baby's are happy and heathy. Sam and I have picked out names.

Amy and I are sitting in my room, Amy is making invitations and I'm looking at dresses.

We are planning my wedding.

I'm scrolling threw the website and find the perfect dress. I save the picture and send it to Sam.

The dress is slim at the top but then flairs at the bottom, it's strapless.

Sam replies "wow baby that's beautiful please buy it before I do".

I click 'at to cart' then 'purchase' the dress costs $7000, our budget for the wedding is $10,00,000.

Once Amy is done with the invite it costs us $2000, we mail them.

We finish planning and everything is ready to go when the day comes.

<November 3, 2014>
~2:46am~

I wake up feeling sick, Sam and I are in my room. I run to the bathroom and throw up, I feel Hope and James moving around.

I walk over to Sam, and shake him awake "what's wrong?" he asks rubbing his right eye.

"Mmm morning voice" I moan "but I think it's time we need to go" I hold my stomach arching forward.

"Oh damn ok, baby I got the bag. Wake up Kian" he walks into the closet and grabs the diaper bag.

I walk into Kian's room "Kian, wake up... Kian" I shake him "oh Y/N what's up?" He asks sitting up.

"It's time we gotta go" I tell him still arched an holding my stomach.

"OH SHIT!!!" He jumps up and gets dressed, he holds my stomach and my back helping me walk downstairs.

"CONNOR, RICKY, JC, TREVOR!!! COME ON GUYS WE GOTTA GO!!!" Sam yells up the stairs. Within 2 minutes we were all heading to the hospital.

Ricky and Connor are in Connors car behind us, I'm sitting with Sam and Trevor in the back and Kian driving.

Ricky and Connor are on the phone blue toothed.

"Oh my god my water broke" I scream, Kian drives into the emergency lane.

They help me out, "excuse me we need a doctor she's in labour" Sam says holding my stomach and back.

Three nurses and a doctor out a wheel chair behind me and I sit down "you the husband or dad?" a nurse asks Sam "yah" he replys "then follow me" Sam follows the nurse.

He gets big blue puffy pants and blue puffy shirt. I see him walk into the labour room. He grabs my hand "we got this baby" he kisses my forehead.

"Are you family friends" the front desk woman asks Kian and the guys "um yah the uncles" JC says "oh follow me" she leads them into a waiting room.

After 5 hours of labour, James and Hope are born....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

Love you my 🎀Magers🎀