TF Jacob

Part 31:

________________

________________

Before I start I want to tell you guys to please go check out Caylengirlys books. Would mean a lot 😊

I sit up... An there stands, Jacob. My ex boyfriend "Jacob what are you doing here?", I say sitting up and pushing my way to the bag of the bed avoiding his touch.

"I came to see you" he asks moving closer with his hand out about to touch my forehead.

"I thought you were in jail for what you did!" I raise my voice. "Oh baby girl, you don't think I grew out of that do you?" he asks pushing my access hair behind my ear.

I breath in heavenly holding it in and speak "Jacob how did you get out?" I ask holding my breath. Slowly exhaling.

He sits down on the side of the bed, puts his hand on the side of my head and grasps tight "I broke out you little b*tch"

He shakes my head, "you're mine!!" he pants grasping my head harder. "Jacob stop you're hurting me!!" I say trying to push his arm away.

"Shut up!!!" he hollers putting his other hand over my mouth pushing hard.

I take my arm, I punch him as hard as I can in the temple. Enough for him to remove his hands.

He punches me in the nose knocking me off the bed. I lifted up my right arm bringing my pointer finger to my nose.

I pull away and see blood, I hear his shoes walk closer to me. Around the bed.

I slowly move my arm up, and push the security button. He gets around the bed, flips me over pushing my chest down with his foot.

Pulls a gun out of his back pocket, loads it and points it at my head.

"I'm gonna enjoy this!!!!" He shouts smiling a devilish smile. His finger moves to the trigger.

He cracks his neck, side to side. He re-grasps the gun, and pulls the trigger....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10

READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏