Again??? REALLY!!!!! Chapter 30

Part 30:

______________________

"Um Sam" I say shocked "what what's the matter?" he bolts in. "Oh shit...."

He says, "call a doctor" Sam yells out of the bathroom at the guys.

"Why what's the matter?" Ricky asks "Y/N is throwing up blood" Sam replies back holding your upper back and lower abdomen.

We get out of the bathroom and I see Ricky push the little blue button on the side of the bed.

I throw up again, this time all blood not a lot of fluids. A doctor rushes in.

He pages two nurses one brings in a wheel chair. And the other just followed.

"Get her to the examining room fast!!" the doctor shouts. Waking up James.

"No no I can't go what about my babys!" I shout as the pull me out of the room.

"Don't worry Mrs. Pottorff we got two nurses on there way there this instant" the other nurse says to me.

'So many nurses' I think to myself. I see Sam catch up he grabs my hand "we got this baby" he mouths and then smiles.

I smile back and look at my feet. 'What's going on?' I ask myself.

"Dr. Smith, Mrs. Pottorff" the nurse pushing me says. He turns around his face in shock.

"What's the problem now?" he asks helping me stand. Once I'm standing I fall to my knees.

My legs are so weak, I throw up again. A LOT of blood.

"Oh dear...." Dr. Smith says. "Get her on the table" Dr Smith orders the two nurses.

They lift me up and lower me on the table. "AhGgghhhgh" I grunt as I lean forward grabbing my lower abdomen in pain.

I lay down but it hurts to much I have to sit up. He examines my body, once he finishes that he looks up with a sour face.

"Is everything ok?" Sam asks a little concerned. The doctor looks down and back up.

"Turns out we didn't get all the cancer out, it has spread to your appendix" he says making my jaw drop.

I look up at Sam, but he isn't there 'really at this time' I say to myself.

"I will leave you guys alone" Dr.Smith says walking out.

I lay down, my tears roll down my cheek.

<2 hours later>

I'm still crying, my eyes are red and they sting. "Y/N you ok baby girl?" I hear a voice say.

I sit up.... And there stands.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10

READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏