Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction Dirty Chapter 7

Part 7:
______________________________________________________

"where am I?" I asked with a scared tone in my voice, my eyes shifting very fast. I scan the room "why the hell am I in a hospital!?!?" I scream confused, I notice all the boys are there. "When we all woke up this morning you weren't awake, then it came to 12:30 and you still weren't we got worried and tried to wake you.." Sam explains "we tried everything we started with a simple tap, then talking, then shaking. Nothing worked we got so worried" Kian adds interrupting Sam. I look over at Sam and he's glaring at Kian "thanks guys, did the doctor say anything" I asked concerned Sam and Kian shake their heads. I turn my head over at Trevor and see that he has tears in his eyes I open up my arms hoping he will enter them and he does we hug for a good 3-4 minutes, "we will leave you guys alone" Connor says pushing the guys out of the room. I break the hug, scootch over and slap the side of a bed indicating I want Trevor to sit down, he does and I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

The doctor released me with a warning saying "if anything happens like this again come immediately".

We arrive back at the house, I sit down in the living room Sam and Trevor on both sides of me. Kian and JC on the chairs, Connor and Ricky on the other couch. "We have something to ask you" Ricky's says, "what ever you think I did I didn't do it" I reply concerned "no no nothing like that, Sam you wanna do it?" Ricky asks Sam. "Sure... Um Y/N would you like to come and live with us?" "Like here with you guys in my room?" I ask standing up and jumping around in excitement. "Yah what do you say?" Kian asks standing with me, "YES!!!!" I yell jumping into his arms. "I'm gonna go call my mom and tell her the news" I run up the stairs into my new room and grabbed my phone.
_____________________________

Me: Hi mom the boys just asked me to live with them.. Since you're always gone am I able to move in?!? Please mom!!!

Mom: Of course honey I think it would be perfect besides I'm gone for another 5-6 months I'm sorry honey I love you. Please visit when I'm home <3

Me: I will mom thank you!!! Love you talk later <3 :*
_____________________________

"My mom said yes" I say walking down the stairs, i feel the tears form in my eyes. One must have fallen on my cheek because Ricky asks "are those tears of joy?" I don't answer just sit on the couch and twiddle my thumbs. "Y/N what happened?" Connor asks sitting down and putting his arm around me, they all crowd around "my moms done for another 5-6 months" I say as another tear falls. I stand up and they ALL hug me, thanks guys "let's go play Mario kart!!!" Kian yells jumping down the stairs. We all follow, Sams arm around my waist and Trevor's arm around my shoulder 'how am I supposed to choose, I love Sam but like Trevor' the word cross my mind. We sit down and watch Maria Kart for 30 minutes, Trevor has to leave for a doctors appointment "be safe babe" I kiss his cheek "I will beautiful" he hugs me and leaves. I'm left with Sam I lay my head on his shoulder and put my hand on his inner thigh. He whispers in my ear "don't tease" I smirk and kiss him, I stand up and put my hand out hoping for him to take it he does and I bring him to his room "DONT BE LOUD NOW!!!" I hear JC hollers from the living room. We get to Sams room....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

- Sorry it's short I have a 12 hour drive but if I get 10 reads I will post another chapter before I get home love you my Magers<3 -

(Magers= Magcon and O2Lers)

Sam pottorff/O2L fanfiction dirtyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara